1 800 222 6872

Brahms: The Four Symphonies; Piano Concerto No. 2

Album Summary

>Brahms, Johannes : Symphony no 1 in C minor, Op. 68
>Brahms, Johannes : Variations on a Theme of Haydn for orchestra, Op. 56a "St. Anthony"
>Brahms, Johannes : Symphony no 2 in D major, Op. 73
>Brahms, Johannes : Symphony no 3 in F major, Op. 90
>Brahms, Johannes : Symphony no 4 in E minor, Op. 98
>Schubert, Franz : Rosamunde, Fürstin von Cypern, incidental music, D. 797 (Op. 26)
>Smetana, Bedrich : Vltava (The Moldau), symphonic poem (Má Vlast no 2), JB 1
>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Piano no 2 in B flat major, Op. 83
>Brahms, Johannes : Variations for 2 Pianos on a theme by Haydn, Op. 56b "St Anthony"
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Brahms, Johannes : Symphony no 1 in C minor, Op. 68
  • Running Time: 46 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1855-1876

>Brahms, Johannes : Variations on a Theme of Haydn for orchestra, Op. 56a "St. Anthony"
  • Running Time: 20 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1873

>Brahms, Johannes : Symphony no 2 in D major, Op. 73
  • Running Time: 39 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1877

>Brahms, Johannes : Symphony no 3 in F major, Op. 90
  • Running Time: 38 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1883

>Brahms, Johannes : Symphony no 4 in E minor, Op. 98
  • Running Time: 42 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1884-1885

>Schubert, Franz : Rosamunde, Fürstin von Cypern, incidental music, D. 797 (Op. 26) :: Overture
  • Running Time: 10 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Schubert, Franz : Rosamunde, Fürstin von Cypern, incidental music, D. 797 (Op. 26) :: Entracte no 2 in B flat major
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Smetana, Bedrich : Vltava (The Moldau), symphonic poem (Má Vlast no 2), JB 1 :: 112/2
  • Running Time: 12 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1874

>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Piano no 2 in B flat major, Op. 83
  • Running Time: 47 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1881

>Brahms, Johannes : Variations for 2 Pianos on a theme by Haydn, Op. 56b "St Anthony"
  • Running Time: 20 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1873