1 800 222 6872

Classics for the Heart

Album Summary

>Massenet, Jules : Méditation, for violin & orchestra (or other arrangement) (from opera "Thaïs")
>Chopin, Frédéric : Work(s)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>Fauré, Gabriel : Pavane, Op. 50
>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune (Suite bergamasque)
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Work(s)
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Vocalise, song for voice & piano, Op. 34/14
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 4 in E minor, Op. 28/4, CT. 169
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 20 in C minor, Op. 28/20, CT. 185
>Brahms, Johannes : Work(s)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Work(s)
>Debussy, Claude : Beau soir ("Lorsque au soleil couchant les rivières sont roses"), song for voice & piano, L. 6
Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Massenet, Jules : Méditation, for violin & orchestra (or other arrangement) (from opera "Thaïs")
  • Running Time: 5 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Chopin, Frédéric : Work(s) :: Nocturne in C sharp minor
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique" :: Movement
  • Running Time: 5 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight" :: Movement
  • Running Time: 5 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Fauré, Gabriel : Pavane, Op. 50
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 04/16/1898

>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune (Suite bergamasque)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890-1905

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Work(s) :: Unspecified Song Without Words
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Vocalise, song for voice & piano, Op. 34/14
  • Running Time: 5 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1915

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068 :: Air on a G String
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 4 in E minor, Op. 28/4, CT. 169
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 20 in C minor, Op. 28/20, CT. 185
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Brahms, Johannes : Work(s) :: Intermezzo
  • Running Time: 5 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Work(s) :: Andante
  • Running Time: 3 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Debussy, Claude : Beau soir ("Lorsque au soleil couchant les rivières sont roses"), song for voice & piano, L. 6
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1880