1 800 222 6872

Rachmaninov: Lieder

Album Summary

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Georgian Song ("Do not Sing, My Beauty"), for voice & piano, Op. 4/4
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Oh thou, my field, song for voice & piano, Op. 4/5
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : How long, my friend, song for voice & piano, Op. 4/6
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : I have grown fond of sorrow, song for voice & piano, Op. 8/4
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : The dream, song for voice & piano, Op. 8/5
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : A Prayer, song for voice & piano, Op. 8/6
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : I wait for thee, song for voice & piano, Op. 14/1
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : The Little Island, song for voice & piano, Op. 14/2
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Believe me not, friend, song for voice & piano, Op. 14/7
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : In my soul, song for voice & piano, Op. 14/10
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Twilight, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/3
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : They Answered, song for voice & piano, Op.21/4
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Lilacs, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/5
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Fragment from Musset, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/6
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : How fair this spot, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/7
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Melody, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/9
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : No prophet I, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/11
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : How painful for me, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/12
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : To the children, song for voice & piano, Op. 26/7
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Before my window, song for voice & piano, Op. 26/10
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : A Passing Breeze (The migrant wind), song for voice & piano, Op. 34/4
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : It cannot be, song for voice & piano, Op. 34/7
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : I remember that day, song for voice & piano, Op. 34/10
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : In my garden at night, song for voice & piano, Op. 38/1
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Daisies, song for voice & piano, Op. 38/3
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Georgian Song ("Do not Sing, My Beauty"), for voice & piano, Op. 4/4
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1890-1893

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Oh thou, my field, song for voice & piano, Op. 4/5
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1890-1893

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : How long, my friend, song for voice & piano, Op. 4/6
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1890-1893

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : I have grown fond of sorrow, song for voice & piano, Op. 8/4
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : The dream, song for voice & piano, Op. 8/5
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : A Prayer, song for voice & piano, Op. 8/6
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : I wait for thee, song for voice & piano, Op. 14/1
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : The Little Island, song for voice & piano, Op. 14/2
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Believe me not, friend, song for voice & piano, Op. 14/7
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : In my soul, song for voice & piano, Op. 14/10
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Twilight, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/3
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : They Answered, song for voice & piano, Op.21/4
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Lilacs, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/5
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Fragment from Musset, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/6
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : How fair this spot, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/7
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Melody, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/9
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : No prophet I, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/11
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : How painful for me, song for voice & piano, Op. 21/12
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : To the children, song for voice & piano, Op. 26/7
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1906

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Before my window, song for voice & piano, Op. 26/10
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1906

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : A Passing Breeze (The migrant wind), song for voice & piano, Op. 34/4
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1906

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : It cannot be, song for voice & piano, Op. 34/7
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1906

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : I remember that day, song for voice & piano, Op. 34/10
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1906

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : In my garden at night, song for voice & piano, Op. 38/1
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1916

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Daisies, song for voice & piano, Op. 38/3
  • Performers: Thomas Hans (Piano); Ana Pusar
  • Notes: Alma-Würth-Saal der Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG, Künzelsau (11/12/1992-11/15/1992)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1916