1 800 222 6872

Krebs: Complete Works for Organ, Vol.1

Album Summary

>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Toccata and Fugue for organ in A minor
>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Trio for organ in A minor (no 36)
>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Trio for organ in D minor
>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Trio for organ in C major
>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Prelude for organ in C minor
>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Fugue for organ in C minor
>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Fugue for organ in E flat major
>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Fugue for organ no 15 in F minor
>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Fugue for Organ in B flat major on B-A-C-H
>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Prelude and Fugue for organ in D major
>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Wie schon leuchtet der Morgenstern, for organ & oboe obbligato (completed by Franz Raml)
>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Meinen Jesum lass ich, chorale prelude for organ (attributed), Krebs-WV 537
>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Zeuch ein zu deinen Toren, chorale prelude for organ
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Toccata and Fugue for organ in A minor
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Trio for organ in A minor (no 36)
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Trio for organ in D minor
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Trio for organ in C major
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Prelude for organ in C minor
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Fugue for organ in C minor
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Fugue for organ in E flat major
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Fugue for organ no 15 in F minor
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Fugue for Organ in B flat major on B-A-C-H
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Notes: Trost-Orgel der Schlosskirche Altenburg (04/13/1999-04/15/1999)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Prelude and Fugue for organ in D major
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Wie schön leuchtet der Morgenstern, for organ & oboe obbligato (completed by Franz Raml)
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Meinen Jesum lass ich, chorale prelude for organ (attributed), Krebs-WV 537
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Zeuch ein zu deinen Toren, chorale prelude for organ
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Krebs, Johann Ludwig : Fugue for Organ in B flat major on B-A-C-H
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical