1 800 222 6872

Piano Dreams : The Erik Satie Collection

Album Summary

>Satie, Erik : Gymnopédies (3), for piano (also orchestrated by Debussy)
>Satie, Erik : Caresse, for piano
>Satie, Erik : Je te veux (I Want You), café-concert song for voice & piano
>Satie, Erik : Nocturnes (5) for piano
>Satie, Erik : Enfantillages pittoresques (Picturesque Childishness), for piano (from "Enfantines")
>Satie, Erik : Gnossiennes (6), for piano
>Satie, Erik : Poudre d'or (Gold Dust), for piano
>Satie, Erik : Prélude de La Porte héroïque du ciel (Prelude to "The Heroic Gate of Heaven"), incidental music for
>Satie, Erik : Sonatine bureaucratique, for piano
>Satie, Erik : Rêverie du pauvre, for piano
>Satie, Erik : Peccadilles importunes (Tiresome Peccadilloes), for piano (from "Enfantines")
>Satie, Erik : Valse-Ballet
>Satie, Erik : Fantasie-valse
>Satie, Erik : Le Piccadilly
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Satie, Erik : Gymnopédies (3), for piano (also orchestrated by Debussy)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888

>Satie, Erik : Caresse, for piano
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: circa 1897

>Satie, Erik : Je te veux (I Want You), café-concert song for voice & piano
  • Running Time: 5 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1897

>Satie, Erik : Nocturnes (5) for piano :: no 4
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1919

>Satie, Erik : Enfantillages pittoresques (Picturesque Childishness), for piano (from "Enfantines")
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1913

>Satie, Erik : Gnossiennes (6), for piano
  • Running Time: 18 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1889-1897

>Satie, Erik : Poudre d'or (Gold Dust), for piano
  • Running Time: 4 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1900

>Satie, Erik : Prélude de La Porte héroïque du ciel (Prelude to "The Heroic Gate of Heaven"), incidental music for
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1894

>Satie, Erik : Sonatine bureaucratique, for piano
  • Running Time: 4 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1916-1917

>Satie, Erik : Rêverie du pauvre, for piano
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1900

>Satie, Erik : Peccadilles importunes (Tiresome Peccadilloes), for piano (from "Enfantines")
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1913

>Satie, Erik : Valse-Ballet
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1885

>Satie, Erik : Fantasie-valse
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1885

>Satie, Erik : Le Piccadilly
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: circa 1904