Ringing Clear, the art of Handbell Ringing

Audio Samples

>Jessel, Leon : Parade der Zinnsoldaten, Op. 123
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Linden Lea
>Foster, Stephen : Stephen Foster Treasury for brass
>Work, Henry Clay : Grandfather's Clock
>Mendelssohn, Felix : On Wings of Song
>Anonymous : Lord of the Dance
>Debussy, Claude : La fille aux cheveux de lin
>Traditional, English : Country Gardens, folksong
>Welsh Traditional : The Ash Grove (The Master Has Come), song (a.k.a. "Llwyn onn")
>Anonymous : Treble Bob Sixteen-In
>Grosz, Wilhelm : Isle of Capri, song (from "Provincetown Follies")
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5), Op. 49
>     Wiegenlied, Op. 49/4
>Daniels, Charles N. : Original Rags for piano
>Danks, Hart Pease : Silver Threads Among the Gold, song for voice & piano
>Mascagni, Pietro : Cavalleria rusticana, opera (melodramma) in 1 act
>     Intermezzo
>Sound, Recorded : Bells of St. Mary's
>Traditional, English : O Waly, Waly, folk song
>Hume, Alexander : Flow gently, sweet Afton
>Anderson, Leroy : Syncopated Clock
>Anonymous : O guter Mond
>Mills, Kerry : Whistling Rufus
>Anonymous : Little Bob Twenty-In

Album Summary

>Jessel, Leon : Parade der Zinnsoldaten, Op. 123
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Linden Lea
>Foster, Stephen : Stephen Foster Treasury for brass
>Work, Henry Clay : Grandfather's Clock
>Mendelssohn, Felix : On Wings of Song
>Anonymous : Lord of the Dance
>Debussy, Claude : La fille aux cheveux de lin
>Traditional, English : Country Gardens, folksong
>Welsh Traditional : The Ash Grove (The Master Has Come), song (a.k.a. "Llwyn onn")
>Anonymous : Treble Bob Sixteen-In
>Grosz, Wilhelm : Isle of Capri, song (from "Provincetown Follies")
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5), Op. 49
>Daniels, Charles N. : Original Rags for piano
>Danks, Hart Pease : Silver Threads Among the Gold, song for voice & piano
>Mascagni, Pietro : Cavalleria rusticana, opera (melodramma) in 1 act
>Sound, Recorded : Bells of St. Mary's
>Traditional, English : O Waly, Waly, folk song
>Hume, Alexander : Flow gently, sweet Afton
>Anderson, Leroy : Syncopated Clock
>Anonymous : O guter Mond
>Mills, Kerry : Whistling Rufus
>Anonymous : Little Bob Twenty-In
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Jessel, Leon : Parade der Zinnsoldaten, Op. 123
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1905

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Linden Lea
  • Notes: Composition written: 1901.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Foster, Stephen : Stephen Foster Treasury for brass
  • Running Time: 3 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Work, Henry Clay : Grandfather's Clock
  • Running Time: 2 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1876

>Mendelssohn, Felix : On Wings of Song
  • Running Time: 4 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 10/01/1835

>Anonymous : Lord of the Dance
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.

>Debussy, Claude : La fille aux cheveux de lin
  • Notes: Goudhurst, Kent & Keysham; Bristol (12/04/1939/02/24/1940)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Traditional, English : Country Gardens, folksong
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.

>Welsh Traditional : The Ash Grove (The Master Has Come), song (a.k.a. "Llwyn onn")
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1728

>Anonymous : Treble Bob Sixteen-In
  • Running Time: 6 min. 15 sec.

>Grosz, Wilhelm : Isle of Capri, song (from "Provincetown Follies")
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1935

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5), Op. 49 :: Wiegenlied, Op. 49/4
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868

>Daniels, Charles N. : Original Rags for piano
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with Scott Joplin (1868 - 1917).
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1899

>Danks, Hart Pease : Silver Threads Among the Gold, song for voice & piano
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1873

>Mascagni, Pietro : Cavalleria rusticana, opera (melodramma) in 1 act :: Intermezzo
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Sound, Recorded : Bells of St. Mary's
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Traditional, English : O Waly, Waly, folk song
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1765

>Hume, Alexander : Flow gently, sweet Afton
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Form: Vocal

>Anderson, Leroy : Syncopated Clock
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1945

>Anonymous : O guter Mond
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.

>Mills, Kerry : Whistling Rufus
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Anonymous : Little Bob Twenty-In
  • Running Time: 5 min. 3 sec.