1 800 222 6872

Popular Songs for womens chorus / Voci Nobili, Maria Gamborg Helbekkmo

Album Summary

>Tveitt, Geirr : Vé no velkomne med æra, for chorus
>Traditional, Norwegian : Pols fra Dunderlanddalen
>Saeverud, Harald : Fuscia, for piano (Kristi blodsdråper) Op. 21/1
>Rehnquist, Karin : I himmelen, for 4 soloists & chorus (after a Swedish folk song)
>Purcell, Henry : Music for a while
>Biegel, Jeffrey : Hey ho, the Wind and the Rain, for chorus & piano
>Patriquin, Donald : Innoria, Huron dance song for female chorus & piano (Songs from Early Canada no 1)
>Patriquin, Donald : The False Young Man, for female chorus & piano (Songs from Early Canada no 4)
>Patriquin, Donald : Ah! Si mon Moine Voulait Danser! (Oh! If my Monk would dance!), for chorus & piano (Songs from Early
>Tormis, Veljo : Spring Sketches (Kevadkillud), for female chorus
>Kern, Jerome : Very Warm for May
>Lewis, Morgan : How High the Moon
>Rodgers, Richard : My Funny Valentine
Performers Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Eidsvåg Church, Bergen, Norway (05/25/2006-05/27/2006); Eidsvåg Church, Bergen, Norway (10/09/2006).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Tveitt, Geirr : Vé no velkomne med æra, for chorus
  • Performers: Geir Botnen (Piano); Voci Nobili
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Traditional, Norwegian : Pols fra Dunderlanddalen
  • Performers: Anne Eiken; Voci Nobili
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.

>Saeverud, Harald : Fuscia, for piano (Kristi blodsdråper) Op. 21/1
  • Performers: Geir Botnen (Piano); Voci Nobili
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Rehnquist, Karin : I himmelen, for 4 soloists & chorus (after a Swedish folk song)
  • Performers: Anne Eiken; Ingvill Holter; Lise Kvenseth; Guro Vigestad; Voci Nobili
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1998

>Purcell, Henry : Music for a while
  • Performers: Anne Eiken; Voci Nobili
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1692

>Biegel, Jeffrey : Hey ho, the Wind and the Rain, for chorus & piano
  • Performers: Geir Botnen (Piano); Voci Nobili
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Patriquin, Donald : Innoria, Huron dance song for female chorus & piano (Songs from Early Canada no 1)
  • Performers: Geir Botnen (Piano); Voci Nobili
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Patriquin, Donald : The False Young Man, for female chorus & piano (Songs from Early Canada no 4)
  • Performers: Geir Botnen (Piano); Voci Nobili
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Patriquin, Donald : Ah! Si mon Moine Voulait Danser! (Oh! If my Monk would dance!), for chorus & piano (Songs from Early
  • Performers: Geir Botnen (Piano); Voci Nobili
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Tormis, Veljo : Spring Sketches (Kevadkillud), for female chorus
  • Performers: Anne Eiken; Ingvill Holter; Voci Nobili
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1966

>Kern, Jerome : Very Warm for May
  • Performers: Stein Bakke (Piano); Magne Thormodsater (Double Bass); Voci Nobili
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Lewis, Morgan : How High the Moon
  • Performers: Stein Bakke (Piano); Magne Thormodsater (Double Bass); Voci Nobili
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Rodgers, Richard : My Funny Valentine
  • Performers: Anne Eiken; Voci Nobili
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1937