1 800 222 6872

In Harp Lyric Mood - Short Works for Harp & Orchestra

Album Summary

>Niemann, Walter : Singing Fountain, Nocturne for harp & string orchestra
>Debussy, Claude : Arabesques (2) for Piano
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Polka italienne, for piano, 4 hands in E flat minor/E flat major, TN ii/21
>Salzedo, Carlos : Tango, for harp (from "Suite of Eight Dances")
>Rubinstein, Anton : Melodies (2) for Piano, Op 3
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Chant sans paroles (Song without words), for piano, Op. 2/3
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Prelude & Fugue for piano in E minor/E major, Op. 35/1
>Liszt, Franz : Liebesträume, notturno for piano no 3 in A flat major ("O Lieb, so lang du lieben kannst"), S. 541/
>Sinding, Christian : Rustle of Spring (Frühlingsrauchen), for piano, Op. 32/3
>Salzedo, Carlos : Song in the Night
>Brahms, Johannes : Waltzes (16) for Piano 4 hands, Op. 39
>Dvorak, Antonin : Humoresques (8) for Piano, Op. 101/B 187
>Smetana, Bedrich : Freundliche Landschaft (Pleasant Landscape), for piano in D flat major, JB 1
>Suk, Josef : Idyll, Op.7/4a
>Suk, Josef : Idyll, Op.7/4b
>Nedbal, Oskar : Legend of Honza
>Salzedo, Carlos : Rumba, for harp (from "Suite of Eight Dances")
Performer Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Note: This title is rare and is considered a collector’s item. It is priced according to its common market value. If the record label that it is on goes on sale, it will also be reduced in price.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Niemann, Walter : Singing Fountain, Nocturne for harp & string orchestra
  • Performer: Miloslav Vildner (Harp)
  • Conductor: Jiri Hudec
  • Running Time: 4 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Debussy, Claude : Arabesques (2) for Piano
  • Performer: Miloslav Vildner (Harp)
  • Conductor: Jiri Hudec
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888-1891

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Polka italienne, for piano, 4 hands in E flat minor/E flat major, TN ii/21
  • Performer: Miloslav Vildner (Harp)
  • Conductor: Jiri Hudec
  • Notes: Composition written: 1906.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1906

>Salzedo, Carlos : Tango, for harp (from "Suite of Eight Dances")
  • Performer: Miloslav Vildner (Harp)
  • Conductor: Jiri Hudec
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Rubinstein, Anton : Melodies (2) for Piano, Op 3
  • Performer: Miloslav Vildner (Harp)
  • Conductor: Jiri Hudec
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1852

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Chant sans paroles (Song without words), for piano, Op. 2/3
  • Performer: Miloslav Vildner (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1867

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Prelude & Fugue for piano in E minor/E major, Op. 35/1
  • Performer: Miloslav Vildner (Harp)
  • Conductor: Jiri Hudec
  • Notes: Composition written: 06/16/1827-??/??/1836.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Liszt, Franz : Liebesträume, notturno for piano no 3 in A flat major ("O Lieb, so lang du lieben kannst"), S. 541/
  • Performer: Miloslav Vildner (Harp)
  • Conductor: Jiri Hudec
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843-1850

>Sinding, Christian : Rustle of Spring (Frühlingsrauchen), for piano, Op. 32/3
  • Performer: Miloslav Vildner (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Salzedo, Carlos : Song in the Night
  • Performer: Miloslav Vildner (Harp)
  • Conductor: Jiri Hudec
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1921-1953

>Brahms, Johannes : Waltzes (16) for Piano 4 hands, Op. 39
  • Performer: Miloslav Vildner (Harp)
  • Conductor: Jiri Hudec
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1865

>Dvorak, Antonin : Humoresques (8) for Piano, Op. 101/B 187
  • Performer: Miloslav Vildner (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Smetana, Bedrich : Freundliche Landschaft (Pleasant Landscape), for piano in D flat major, JB 1 :: 67/3 (Op. 5/3)
  • Performer: Miloslav Vildner (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1848-1857

>Suk, Josef : Idyll, Op.7/4a
  • Performer: Miloslav Vildner (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Suk, Josef : Idyll, Op.7/4b
  • Performer: Miloslav Vildner (Harp)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Nedbal, Oskar : Legend of Honza
  • Performer: Miloslav Vildner (Harp)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: circa 1902-1914

>Salzedo, Carlos : Rumba, for harp (from "Suite of Eight Dances")
  • Performer: Miloslav Vildner (Harp)
  • Conductor: Jiri Hudec
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern