1 800 222 6872

The Young Emil Gilels: The Total Pianist

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 3 in C minor, Op. 37
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050
>Schumann, Robert : Piano Soanta in F sharp minor, Op. 11
>Brahms, Johannes : Quartet for Piano and Strings no 1 in G minor, Op. 25
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C minor, K 457
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 23 in F minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata"
>Prokofiev, Sergey : Sonata for Piano no 2 in D minor, Op. 14
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Moments Musicaux (6) for piano, Op. 16
>Balakirev, Mily : Oriental Fantasy for Piano, Op. 18 "Islamey"
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 3 in C minor, Op. 37
  • Running Time: 36 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1800-1803

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050
  • Running Time: 20 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Schumann, Robert : Piano Soanta in F sharp minor, Op. 11
  • Running Time: 36 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1833-1835

>Brahms, Johannes : Quartet for Piano and Strings no 1 in G minor, Op. 25
  • Running Time: 35 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1861

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C minor, K 457
  • Running Time: 20 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1784

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 23 in F minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata"
  • Running Time: 20 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1804-1805

>Prokofiev, Sergey : Sonata for Piano no 2 in D minor, Op. 14
  • Running Time: 15 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1912

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Moments Musicaux (6) for piano, Op. 16 :: Moment musical no 5
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Balakirev, Mily : Oriental Fantasy for Piano, Op. 18 "Islamey"
  • Running Time: 7 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1869