1 800 222 6872

Bach: Piano Works BWV 903, 912, 911, 812, 992 / Joerg Demus, piano (rec. 1972)

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Chromatic Fantasia and Fugue in D minor, BWV 903
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in D major, BWV 912
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in C minor, BWV 911
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in D minor, BWV Suppl. 114
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : March for keyboard in D major (by CPE Bach, not JSB; Anna Magdalena Clavier-Büchlein no 2/16), BWV
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 14 in A minor (AMN II/14; doubtful), BWV Anh. 120
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : March for keyboard in E flat major (Anna Magdalena Clavier-Büchlein no 2/23; doubtful), BWV Anh. 12
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 1 in D minor, BWV 812
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Capriccio in B flat major on the Departure of his Most Beloved Brother, BWV 992
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

This is a stereo recording made in 1972.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: 1972.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Chromatic Fantasia and Fugue in D minor, BWV 903
  • Performer: Jörg Demus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in D major, BWV 912
  • Performer: Jörg Demus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1710

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in C minor, BWV 911
  • Performer: Jörg Demus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in D minor, BWV Suppl. 114
  • Performer: Jörg Demus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : March for keyboard in D major (by CPE Bach, not JSB; Anna Magdalena Clavier-Büchlein no 2/16), BWV
  • Performer: Jörg Demus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 14 in A minor (AMN II/14; doubtful), BWV Anh. 120
  • Performer: Jörg Demus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : March for keyboard in E flat major (Anna Magdalena Clavier-Büchlein no 2/23; doubtful), BWV Anh. 12
  • Performer: Jörg Demus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 1 in D minor, BWV 812
  • Performer: Jörg Demus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Capriccio in B flat major on the Departure of his Most Beloved Brother, BWV 992
  • Performer: Jörg Demus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705