1 800 222 6872

Steinway Legends: Claudio Arrau [digipak]

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano no 3 in A minor, K 511
>Schubert, Franz : Work(s)
>Liszt, Franz : Sonata for Piano in B minor, S 178
>Balakirev, Mily : Oriental Fantasy for Piano, Op. 18 "Islamey"
>Chopin, Frédéric : Impromptu for Piano no 1 in A flat major, B 110/Op. 29
>Chopin, Frédéric : Impromptu for Piano no 2 in F sharp major, B 129/Op. 36
>Chopin, Frédéric : Impromptu for Piano no 3 in G flat major, b 149/Op. 51
>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasy-Impromptu for piano in C sharp minor, Op. 66, CT. 46
>Schumann, Robert : Faschingsschwank aus Wien, Op. 26
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Variations (15) and Fugue for Piano in E flat major, Op. 35 "Eroica"
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
  • Running Time: 16 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano no 3 in A minor, K 511
  • Running Time: 10 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Schubert, Franz : Work(s) :: Allegretto in C minor
  • Running Time: 6 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Liszt, Franz : Sonata for Piano in B minor, S 178
  • Running Time: 32 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851-1853

>Balakirev, Mily : Oriental Fantasy for Piano, Op. 18 "Islamey"
  • Running Time: 7 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1869

>Chopin, Frédéric : Impromptu for Piano no 1 in A flat major, B 110/Op. 29
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Impromptu for Piano no 2 in F sharp major, B 129/Op. 36
  • Running Time: 6 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Impromptu for Piano no 3 in G flat major, b 149/Op. 51
  • Running Time: 6 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasy-Impromptu for piano in C sharp minor, Op. 66, CT. 46
  • Running Time: 5 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834

>Schumann, Robert : Faschingsschwank aus Wien, Op. 26
  • Running Time: 21 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Variations (15) and Fugue for Piano in E flat major, Op. 35 "Eroica"
  • Running Time: 26 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802