1 800 222 6872

Carl Maria von Weber: Overtures

Album Summary

>Weber, Carl Maria von : Peter Schmoll, overture to the opera
>Weber, Carl Maria von : Turandot, incidental music, J. 75 (Op. 37)
>Weber, Carl Maria von : Silvana, opera, J. 87
>Weber, Carl Maria von : Abu Hassan, overture to the opera
>Weber, Carl Maria von : Der Beherrscher der Geister (The Ruler of the Spirits), overture for orchestra, J. 122 (Op. 27) (rev
>Weber, Carl Maria von : Jubel Overture, J 245/Op. 59
>Weber, Carl Maria von : Der Freischütz, J 277
>Weber, Carl Maria von : Preciosa, incidental music for soloist, chorus & orchestra, J. 279 (Op. 78)
>Weber, Carl Maria von : Euryanthe, J 291/Op. 81
>Weber, Carl Maria von : Oberon, overture
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Weber, Carl Maria von : Peter Schmoll, overture to the opera
  • Running Time: 9 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802

>Weber, Carl Maria von : Turandot, incidental music, J. 75 (Op. 37)
  • Notes: St. Jude's Church, Central Square, London, England (04/29/1989/04/30/1989)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1809

>Weber, Carl Maria von : Silvana, opera, J. 87 :: Overture J87
  • Running Time: 5 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1808-1810

>Weber, Carl Maria von : Abu Hassan, overture to the opera
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810-1811

>Weber, Carl Maria von : Der Beherrscher der Geister (The Ruler of the Spirits), overture for orchestra, J. 122 (Op. 27) (rev
  • Notes: St. Jude's Church, Central Square, London, England (04/29/1989/04/30/1989)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1811

>Weber, Carl Maria von : Jubel Overture, J 245/Op. 59
  • Running Time: 7 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1818

>Weber, Carl Maria von : Der Freischütz, J 277
  • Notes: St. Jude's Church, Central Square, London, England (04/29/1989/04/30/1989)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1817-1821

>Weber, Carl Maria von : Preciosa, incidental music for soloist, chorus & orchestra, J. 279 (Op. 78)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1820

>Weber, Carl Maria von : Euryanthe, J 291/Op. 81 :: Overture J291 (Op. 81)
  • Notes: St. Jude's Church, Central Square, London, England (04/29/1989/05/30/1989)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1822-1823

>Weber, Carl Maria von : Oberon, overture
  • Notes: St. Jude's Church, Central Square, London, England (04/29/1989/04/30/1989)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1825-1826