1 800 222 6872

Bradgate Park: Robert Allworth, Erick Gross, Derek Strahan, Ann Carr-Boyd, Ray Lemond

Album Summary

>Allworth, Robert : Bradfield Park, for piano
>Allworth, Robert : Meditations of St. Catherine Laboure, for piano
>Allworth, Robert : Rhapsody in Green, for piano
>Allworth, Robert : Nocturne for Jane & Bruce, for piano
>Allworth, Robert : Hommage to Ayn Rand, for mandolin, cello & piano
>Allworth, Robert : Lengthening Shadows, elegy for piano
>Gross, Eric : Prelude to Paradise, for organ (also versions for piano and orchestra)
>Gross, Eric : An Idyll for Idil, for piano
>Gross, Eric : Cadenza no 6, for solo mandolin, Op. 153/6
>Strahan, Derek : Fugue on a Theme for the Cross of Atlantis, for flute & piano
>Carr-Boyd, Ann : The Harp in the Highlands, for piano
>Lemond, Ray : The Midnight Hour, for piano
>Lemond, Ray : Romance, for piano (part of incidental music for "The Picture of Dorian Grey")
Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Allworth, Robert : Bradfield Park, for piano
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2006

>Allworth, Robert : Meditations of St. Catherine Laboure, for piano
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2006

>Allworth, Robert : Rhapsody in Green, for piano
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2006

>Allworth, Robert : Nocturne for Jane & Bruce, for piano
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2006

>Allworth, Robert : Hommage to Ayn Rand, for mandolin, cello & piano
  • Running Time: 13 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1993

>Allworth, Robert : Lengthening Shadows, elegy for piano
  • Running Time: 6 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Gross, Eric : Prelude to Paradise, for organ (also versions for piano and orchestra)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1977-2005

>Gross, Eric : An Idyll for Idil, for piano
  • Running Time: 4 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Gross, Eric : Cadenza no 6, for solo mandolin, Op. 153/6
  • Running Time: 5 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Strahan, Derek : Fugue on a Theme for the Cross of Atlantis, for flute & piano
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1992

>Carr-Boyd, Ann : The Harp in the Highlands, for piano
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2004

>Lemond, Ray : The Midnight Hour, for piano
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.

>Lemond, Ray : Romance, for piano (part of incidental music for "The Picture of Dorian Grey")
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.