1 800 222 6872

Scarlatti: Sonatas

Audio Samples

  1. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in D Major, K. 298 (L. 6): Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in D Major, K. 299 (L. 210): Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in B-Flat Major, K. 266 (L. 48): Andante $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in G Minor, K. 347 (L. 126): Moderato e cantabile $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in B-Flat Major, K. 545 (L. 500): Prestissimo $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in G Minor, K. 426 (L. 128): Andante $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in D Minor, K. 1 (L. 366): Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in F Major, K. 379 (L. 73): Minuet $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in F Major, K. 518 (L. 116): Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in F Minor, K. 519 (L. 475): Allegro assai $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in C Minor, K. 526 (L. 456): Allegro comodo $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in F Major, K. 367 (L. 172): Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in A Major, K. 24 (L. 495): Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in B Minor, K. 377 (L. 263): Allegrissimo $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in D Major, K. 400 (L. 213): Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in B Minor, K. 87 (L. 33): Andante mosso $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in B Minor, K. 27 (L. 449): Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in D Major, K. 484 (L. 419): Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Domenico Scarlatti — Sonata in D Minor, K. 417 (L. 462): Fuga. Allegro moderato $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 298/L S6
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 299/L 210
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 266/L 48
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 347/L 126
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 545/L 500
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 426/L 128
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 1/L 366
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 379/L 73
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 518/L 116
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 519/L 475
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in c, K 357/L 456
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 367/L 172
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 39/L 391
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 377/L 263
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 400/L 213
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 87/L 33
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 27/L 449
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 484/L 419
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 417/L 462
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 298/L S6 :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 299/L 210 :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 266/L 48 :: Andante
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 347/L 126 :: Moderato e cantabile
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 545/L 500
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 426/L 128 :: Andante
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 1/L 366
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 379/L 73 :: Minuet
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 518/L 116
  • Running Time: 5 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 519/L 475 :: Allegro assai
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in c, K 357/L 456 :: Allegro comodo
  • Running Time: 5 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 367/L 172 :: Presto
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 39/L 391
  • Running Time: 4 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 377/L 263 :: Allegrissimo
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 400/L 213 :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 87/L 33
  • Running Time: 3 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 27/L 449
  • Running Time: 5 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 484/L 419 :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 417/L 462 :: Fuga. Allegro moderato
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque