1 800 222 6872

Chopin: Nocturnes

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 4 in F major, Op. 15/1, CT. 111
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 5 in F sharp major, Op. 15/2, CT. 112
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 6 in G minor, Op. 15/3, CT. 113
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/1, CT. 114
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 9 in B major, Op. 32/1, CT. 116
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 11 in G minor, Op. 37/1, CT. 118
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 12 in G major, Op. 37/2, CT. 119
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 13 in C minor, Op. 48/1, CT. 120
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 14 in F sharp minor, Op. 48/2, CT. 121
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 15 in F minor, Op. 55/1, CT. 122
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 18 in E major, Op. 62/2, CT. 125
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 19 in E minor, Op. 72/1, CT. 126
Performer Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Berlin, Studio Lankwitz (01/??/1981/01/05/1981).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
  • Performer: Daniel Barenboim (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 4 in F major, Op. 15/1, CT. 111
  • Performer: Daniel Barenboim (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 5 in F sharp major, Op. 15/2, CT. 112
  • Performer: Daniel Barenboim (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 6 in G minor, Op. 15/3, CT. 113
  • Performer: Daniel Barenboim (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1833

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/1, CT. 114
  • Performer: Daniel Barenboim (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 9 in B major, Op. 32/1, CT. 116
  • Performer: Daniel Barenboim (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 11 in G minor, Op. 37/1, CT. 118
  • Performer: Daniel Barenboim (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 12 in G major, Op. 37/2, CT. 119
  • Performer: Daniel Barenboim (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 13 in C minor, Op. 48/1, CT. 120
  • Performer: Daniel Barenboim (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 14 in F sharp minor, Op. 48/2, CT. 121
  • Performer: Daniel Barenboim (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 15 in F minor, Op. 55/1, CT. 122
  • Performer: Daniel Barenboim (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1844

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 18 in E major, Op. 62/2, CT. 125
  • Performer: Daniel Barenboim (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 19 in E minor, Op. 72/1, CT. 126
  • Performer: Daniel Barenboim (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1829