1 800 222 6872

Angelic Winters

Album Summary

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon in D major, arranged for keyboard
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto, for solo keyboard in F major (Clavier-Übung II/1), BWV 971 (BC L7)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331 (300i)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 17 in D minor, Op. 31/2 "The Tempest"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Flight of the Bumblebee
>Traditional, Russian : Kalinka (Little Snowfall), folk song
>Monti, Vittorio : Csárdás, for violin & piano
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 15 in E minor, Op. 32/4
>Joplin, Scott : Maple Leaf Rag
Performers Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon in D major, arranged for keyboard
  • Performers: Oksana Kolesnikova (Piano); OKSANA
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1700

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto, for solo keyboard in F major (Clavier-Übung II/1), BWV 971 (BC L7) :: Excerpt
  • Performers: Oksana Kolesnikova (Piano); OKSANA
  • Notes: Composition written: 1735.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1735

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869 :: no 2 in C minor, BWV 847, Prelude
  • Performers: Oksana Kolesnikova (Piano); OKSANA
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331 (300i)
  • Performers: Oksana Kolesnikova (Piano); OKSANA
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 13 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 17 in D minor, Op. 31/2 "The Tempest"
  • Performers: Oksana Kolesnikova (Piano); OKSANA
  • Running Time: 6 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
  • Performers: Oksana Kolesnikova (Piano); Sofia Kolesnikova (Piano); OKSANA
  • Running Time: 13 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Flight of the Bumblebee
  • Performers: Oksana Kolesnikova (Piano); OKSANA
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Traditional, Russian : Kalinka (Little Snowfall), folk song
  • Performers: Oksana Kolesnikova (Piano); OKSANA
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.

>Monti, Vittorio : Csárdás, for violin & piano
  • Performers: Oksana Kolesnikova (Piano); OKSANA
  • Notes: Composition written: 1904.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1904

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 15 in E minor, Op. 32/4
  • Performers: Oksana Kolesnikova (Piano); OKSANA
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Joplin, Scott : Maple Leaf Rag
  • Performers: Erik Kolesnikov (Piano); OKSANA
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1899