Eric Gross: Prelude To Paradise

Album Summary

>Gross, Eric : Prelude to Paradise, for organ (also versions for piano and orchestra)
>Gross, Eric : Meditationon a Blessed Spirit, for organ
>Allworth, Robert : An Oasis in Moonlight, for piano (also versions for strings, and string quartet & organ)
>Cooman, Carson P. : Spectrum, concerto cantata for chorus, oboe & orchestra
>Allworth, Robert : Reflection at Nightfall, for piano
>Gross, Eric : Sallymede, for piano
>Carr-Boyd, Ann : The Harp in the Highlands, for piano
>Strahan, Derek : Perpetual Emotion, for flute & guitar
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Gross, Eric : Prelude to Paradise, for organ (also versions for piano and orchestra)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1977-2005

>Gross, Eric : Meditationon a Blessed Spirit, for organ
  • Running Time: 8 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Allworth, Robert : An Oasis in Moonlight, for piano (also versions for strings, and string quartet & organ)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Cooman, Carson P. : Spectrum, concerto cantata for chorus, oboe & orchestra
  • Running Time: 18 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2003-2004

>Allworth, Robert : Reflection at Nightfall, for piano
  • Running Time: 4 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2002

>Gross, Eric : Sallymede, for piano
  • Running Time: 4 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 2002

>Carr-Boyd, Ann : The Harp in the Highlands, for piano
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2004

>Strahan, Derek : Perpetual Emotion, for flute & guitar
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1963

>Gross, Eric : Prelude to Paradise, for organ (also versions for piano and orchestra)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1977-2005