1 800 222 6872

The Way You Look Tonight

Audio Samples

>Veracini, Francesco Maria : Sonatas (12) for Violin and Basso Continuo, Op. 1
>     Allegro
>Paganini, Niccolò : Cantabile, for violin & piano (or guitar) in D major, Op. 17, MS 109
>Gluck, Christoph Willibald : Christoph W. Gluck Dance of the Blessed Spirits
>Kreisler, Fritz : Tempo di Menuetto in the style of Pugnani
>Kreisler, Fritz : Chanson Louis XIII in the style of Couperin
>Kreisler, Fritz : Liebesleid
>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
>Sarasate, Pablo de : Playera
>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in G minor, WoO 1/5
>Raff, Joachim : Cavatina for violin & piano, Op. 85/3
>Kern, Jerome : Swing Time
>Gershwin, George : He Loves and She Loves, song (from Funny Face, 1927)
>Sondheim, Stephen : Send in the Clowns (for the musical A Little Night Music)
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 105
>     Wie Melodien zeiht es mir leise durch den Sinn, Op. 105/1

Album Summary

>Veracini, Francesco Maria : Sonatas (12) for Violin and Basso Continuo, Op. 1
>Paganini, Niccolò : Cantabile, for violin & piano (or guitar) in D major, Op. 17, MS 109
>Gluck, Christoph Willibald : Christoph W. Gluck Dance of the Blessed Spirits
>Kreisler, Fritz : Tempo di Menuetto in the style of Pugnani
>Kreisler, Fritz : Chanson Louis XIII in the style of Couperin
>Kreisler, Fritz : Liebesleid
>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
>Sarasate, Pablo de : Playera
>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in G minor, WoO 1/5
>Raff, Joachim : Cavatina for violin & piano, Op. 85/3
>Kern, Jerome : Swing Time
>Gershwin, George : He Loves and She Loves, song (from Funny Face, 1927)
>Sondheim, Stephen : Send in the Clowns (for the musical A Little Night Music)
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 105
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Veracini, Francesco Maria : Sonatas (12) for Violin and Basso Continuo, Op. 1 :: Allegro
  • Performers: Aya Hamada (Piano); Raphael Klayman (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Niccolò Paganini (Composer/Violin) (1782 - 1840) : Cantabile, for violin & piano (or guitar) in D major, Op. 17, MS 109
  • Performers: Aya Hamada (Piano); Raphael Klayman (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Gluck, Christoph Willibald : Christoph W. Gluck Dance of the Blessed Spirits
  • Performers: Aya Hamada (Piano); Raphael Klayman (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Kreisler, Fritz : Tempo di Menuetto in the style of Pugnani
  • Performers: Aya Hamada (Piano); Raphael Klayman (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: by 1910

>Kreisler, Fritz : Chanson Louis XIII in the style of Couperin
  • Performers: Aya Hamada (Piano); Raphael Klayman (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: By 1910.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 1910

>Kreisler, Fritz : Liebesleid
  • Performers: Aya Hamada (Piano); Raphael Klayman (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: by 1910

>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
  • Performers: Aya Hamada (Piano); Raphael Klayman (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Sarasate, Pablo de : Playera
  • Performers: Aya Hamada (Piano); Raphael Klayman (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in G minor, WoO 1/5
  • Performers: Aya Hamada (Piano); Raphael Klayman (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858-1868

>Raff, Joachim : Cavatina for violin & piano, Op. 85/3
  • Performers: Aya Hamada (Piano); Raphael Klayman (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1859

>Kern, Jerome : Swing Time
  • Performers: Aya Hamada (Piano); Raphael Klayman (Violin)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Gershwin, George : He Loves and She Loves, song (from Funny Face, 1927)
  • Performers: Aya Hamada (Piano); Raphael Klayman (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1927

>Sondheim, Stephen : Send in the Clowns (for the musical A Little Night Music)
  • Performers: Aya Hamada (Piano); Raphael Klayman (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1973

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 105 :: Wie Melodien zeiht es mir leise durch den Sinn, Op. 105/1
  • Performers: Aya Hamada (Piano); Raphael Klayman (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1886.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1886