1 800 222 6872

Domenico Scarlatti: Sonate per cembalo 1742 - parte prima

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 43/L 40
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 44/L 432
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 45/L 265
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 46/L 25
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 47/L 46
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 48/L 157
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 49/L 301
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 50/L 440
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 51/L 20
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 52/L 267
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 53/L 261
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 54/L 241
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 55/L 335
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 56/G 356
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 43/L 40
  • Notes: Seminario Arcivescovile Ivrea - Italy (03/07/2000-03/09/2000)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 44/L 432
  • Notes: Seminario Arcivescovile Ivrea - Italy (03/07/2000-03/09/2000)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 45/L 265
  • Notes: Seminario Arcivescovile Ivrea - Italy (03/07/2000-03/09/2000)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 46/L 25
  • Notes: Seminario Arcivescovile Ivrea - Italy (03/07/2000-03/09/2000)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 47/L 46
  • Notes: Seminario Arcivescovile Ivrea - Italy (03/07/2000-03/09/2000)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 48/L 157
  • Notes: Seminario Arcivescovile Ivrea - Italy (03/07/2000-03/09/2000)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 49/L 301
  • Notes: Seminario Arcivescovile Ivrea - Italy (03/07/2000-03/09/2000)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 50/L 440
  • Notes: Seminario Arcivescovile Ivrea - Italy (03/07/2000-03/09/2000)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 51/L 20
  • Notes: Seminario Arcivescovile Ivrea - Italy (03/07/2000-03/09/2000)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 52/L 267
  • Notes: Seminario Arcivescovile Ivrea - Italy (03/07/2000-03/09/2000)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 53/L 261
  • Notes: Seminario Arcivescovile Ivrea - Italy (03/07/2000-03/09/2000)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 54/L 241
  • Notes: Seminario Arcivescovile Ivrea - Italy (03/07/2000-03/09/2000)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 55/L 335
  • Notes: Seminario Arcivescovile Ivrea - Italy (03/07/2000-03/09/2000)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 56/G 356
  • Notes: Seminario Arcivescovile Ivrea - Italy (03/07/2000-03/09/2000)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque