1 800 222 6872

Daniel Höxter plays Mozart

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for Piano in B minor, K 540
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasia for Piano in C minor, K 396 (385f)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Prelude and Fugue for Piano in C major, K 394 (383a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro for Piano in G minor, K 312 (590d) [Fragment]
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for piano in G major, K. 1 (K. 1e)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for Piano in F major, K 2
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro for piano in B flat major, K. 3
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for Piano in F major, K 4
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for Piano in F major, K 5
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for Piano in D major, K 355 (576b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano no 1 in D major, K 485
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano no 3 in A minor, K 511
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Gigue for Keyboard in G major, K 574
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for Piano in B minor, K 540
  • Performer: Daniel Hoxter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasia for Piano in C minor, K 396 (385f)
  • Performer: Daniel Hoxter (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1782.
  • Running Time: 11 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Prelude and Fugue for Piano in C major, K 394 (383a)
  • Performer: Daniel Hoxter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro for Piano in G minor, K 312 (590d) [Fragment]
  • Performer: Daniel Hoxter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1790

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for piano in G major, K. 1 (K. 1e)
  • Performer: Daniel Hoxter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1762

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for Piano in F major, K 2
  • Performer: Daniel Hoxter (Piano)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1762

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro for piano in B flat major, K. 3
  • Performer: Daniel Hoxter (Piano)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1762

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for Piano in F major, K 4
  • Performer: Daniel Hoxter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1762

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for Piano in F major, K 5
  • Performer: Daniel Hoxter (Piano)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1762

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for Piano in D major, K 355 (576b)
  • Performer: Daniel Hoxter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1789

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano no 1 in D major, K 485
  • Performer: Daniel Hoxter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano no 3 in A minor, K 511
  • Performer: Daniel Hoxter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Gigue for Keyboard in G major, K 574
  • Performer: Daniel Hoxter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1789

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for Piano in B minor, K 540
  • Performer: Daniel Hoxter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788