1 800 222 6872

Domenico Scarlatti

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 492/L 14
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 381/L 225
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 427/L 286
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 394/L 275
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 193/L 142
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 107/L 474
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 118/L 122
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 125/L 487
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 64/L 58
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 454
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 239/L 281
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 470/L 304
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 32/L 423
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 45/L 265
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in G major, K. 547 (L. S28)
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 39/L 391
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 124/L 232
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 492/L 14
  • Performer: Olivier Cave (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 381/L 225
  • Performer: Olivier Cave (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 427/L 286
  • Performer: Olivier Cave (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 394/L 275
  • Performer: Olivier Cave (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 193/L 142
  • Performer: Olivier Cave (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 107/L 474
  • Performer: Olivier Cave (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 118/L 122
  • Performer: Olivier Cave (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 125/L 487
  • Performer: Olivier Cave (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 64/L 58
  • Performer: Olivier Cave (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1742

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 454
  • Performer: Olivier Cave (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 239/L 281
  • Performer: Olivier Cave (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 470/L 304
  • Performer: Olivier Cave (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 32/L 423
  • Performer: Olivier Cave (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 45/L 265
  • Performer: Olivier Cave (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in G major, K. 547 (L. S28)
  • Performer: Olivier Cave (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 39/L 391
  • Performer: Olivier Cave (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 124/L 232
  • Performer: Olivier Cave (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque