1 800 222 6872

Meditation: Classics for Relaxation

Album Summary

>Massenet, Jules : Méditation, for violin & orchestra (or other arrangement) (from opera "Thaïs")
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Carnival of the animals
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Fantasia on Greensleeves
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, K 622
>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt Suite no 2, Op. 55
>Massé, Victor : Les Noces de Jeannette, opera
>Boccherini, Luigi : Concerto for Cello in B flat major (arranged by Friedrich Grützmacher)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 23 in A major, K 488
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Lute and 2 Violins in D major, RV 93
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for oboe, violin, strings & continuo in F major (reconstruction), BWV 1053R
>Godard, Benjamin : Jocelyn
>Rodrigo, Joaquín : Fantasía para un gentilhombre, for guitar & orchestra
Performers Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Massenet, Jules : Méditation, for violin & orchestra (or other arrangement) (from opera "Thaïs")
  • Performer: Michel Schwalbé (Violin)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Running Time: 6 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Carnival of the animals
  • Performer: Mischa Maisky (Cello)
  • Conductor: Semyon Bychkov
  • Running Time: 3 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Fantasia on Greensleeves
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1934

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, K 622 :: 2. Adagio
  • Performer: Charles Neidich (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1791

>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt Suite no 2, Op. 55 :: Solveig's Song
  • Conductor: Neeme Järvi
  • Running Time: 5 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1874-1875

>Massé, Victor : Les Noces de Jeannette, opera :: The Song of the Nightingale
  • Performer: Patrick Gallois (Flute)
  • Conductor: Ross Pople
  • Running Time: 4 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1853

>Boccherini, Luigi : Concerto for Cello in B flat major (arranged by Friedrich Grützmacher) :: 2. Adagio non troppo
  • Performer: Matt Haimovitz (Cello)
  • Conductor: Andrew Davis
  • Running Time: 5 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043 :: 2. Largo ma non tanto
  • Performers: Simon Standage (Violin); Elizabeth Wilcock (Violin)
  • Conductor: Trevor Pinnock
  • Running Time: 6 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1731

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 23 in A major, K 488 :: 2. Adagio
  • Performer: Rudolf Serkin (Piano)
  • Conductor: Claudio Abbado
  • Running Time: 7 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1786

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Lute and 2 Violins in D major, RV 93 :: 2. Largo
  • Performer: Göran Söllscher (Guitar)
  • Conductor: Thomas Füri
  • Running Time: 5 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for oboe, violin, strings & continuo in F major (reconstruction), BWV 1053R :: 2. Siciliano
  • Performer: Douglas Boyd (Oboe)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1955

>Godard, Benjamin : Jocelyn
  • Performer: Patrick Gallois (Flute)
  • Conductor: Ross Pople
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Rodrigo, Joaquín : Fantasía para un gentilhombre, for guitar & orchestra :: 2. Españoleta. Adagio
  • Performer: Göran Söllscher (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1954