1 800 222 6872

Entwurff einer wohlbestallten Music

Album Summary

>Schelle, Johann : Lobe den Herren, meine Seele
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit, BWV 672
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 76, "Die Himmel erzählen die Ehre Gottes," BWV 76
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Saint John Passion, BWV 245
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 140, "Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme," BWV 140 (BC A166)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Viola da Gamba and Harpsichord no 1 in G major, BWV 1027
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for 2 flutes & continuo in G major, BWV 1039
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Musical Offering, BWV 1079
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 68, "Also hat Gott die Welt geliebt" BWV 68
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F major, BWV 1046
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Schelle, Johann : Lobe den Herren, meine Seele
  • Running Time: 15 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit, BWV 672
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 76, "Die Himmel erzählen die Ehre Gottes," BWV 76 :: Sinfonia
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 06/06/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Saint John Passion, BWV 245 :: Betrachte, meine Seel'
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 04/07/1724

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 140, "Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme," BWV 140 (BC A166) :: Wann kommst du, mein Heil?
  • Running Time: 5 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 11/25/1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Viola da Gamba and Harpsichord no 1 in G major, BWV 1027 :: Adagio
  • Running Time: 4 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Viola da Gamba and Harpsichord no 1 in G major, BWV 1027 :: Allegro ma non tanto
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for 2 flutes & continuo in G major, BWV 1039 :: Adagio e piano
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736-1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for 2 flutes & continuo in G major, BWV 1039 :: Presto
  • Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736-1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Musical Offering, BWV 1079 :: Ricercar
  • Running Time: 7 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 05/1747-07/1747

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 68, "Also hat Gott die Welt geliebt" BWV 68 :: Mein gläubiges Herze, frohlocke,
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 05/21/1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F major, BWV 1046
  • Running Time: 18 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721