1 800 222 6872

Requiem of Reconciliation

> Requiem of Reconciliation - Requiem of Reconciliation: VII. Interludium: Deus!
> Requiem of Reconciliation: VIII. Offertorium - Requiem of Reconciliation: VIII. Offertorium: Domine Jesu Christe, Rex Gloriae
> Requiem of Reconciliation - Requiem of Reconciliation: IX. Sanctus: Sanctus, Sanctus
> Requiem of Reconciliation - Requiem of Reconciliation: X. Agnus Dei: Agnus Dei
> Requiem der Versohnung (Requiem of Reconciliation): Communio: Lux aeterna - Requiem of Reconciliation: XI. Communio I
> Requiem der Versohnung (Requiem of Reconciliation): Communio: Lux aeterna - Requiem of Reconciliation: XII. Communio II: Lux aeterna luceat eis, Domine
> Requiem of Reconciliation - Requiem of Reconciliation: XIII. Reponsorium: Libera me, Domine, de morte aeterna
> Requiem of Reconciliation - Requiem of Reconciliation: XIV. Epilogue: We Have a Building of God

Album Summary

>Berio, Luciano [Composer] : Prologue, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective composition)
>Cerha, Friedrich : Introitus and Kyrie, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective co
>Dittrich, Paul-Heinz : Dies Irae, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective composition)
>Kopelent, Marek : Judex ergo, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective composition
>Harbison, John : Juste Judex, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective compositio
>Nordheim, Arne : Confutatis, for soprano & chorus (for Requiem of Reconciliation, a collective composition)
>Rands, Bernard : Interludium, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective compositio
>Dalbavie, Marc-Andre : Offertorium, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective compositio
>Weir, Judith : Sanctus, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective composition)
>Penderecki, Krzysztof : Agnus Dei, for 4 soloists, chorus & orchestra (mvt.10 from collective composition "Requiem of Reconc
>Rihm, Wolfgang : Communio (Lux aeterna), for treble, alto, chorus & orchestra (mvt. 11 of collab. "Requiem der Versoh
>Schnittke, Alfred : Communio 2 (Lux Aeterna) for chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective composit
>Yuasa, Joji : Responsorium, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective compositi
>Kurtág, György : Epilog, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective composition)
Performers Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Berio, Luciano [Composer] : Prologue, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective composition)
  • Performers: Thomas Randle (Soprano); Tobias Janzik (Treble); Donna Brown (Soprano); Julie Moffat (Soprano); Andreas Schmidt
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 5 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1995
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Cerha, Friedrich : Introitus and Kyrie, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective co
  • Performers: Thomas Randle (Soprano); Tobias Janzik (Treble); Donna Brown (Soprano); Julie Moffat (Soprano); Andreas Schmidt
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 9 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Choral
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Dittrich, Paul-Heinz : Dies Irae, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective composition)
  • Performers: Thomas Randle (Soprano); Tobias Janzik (Treble); Donna Brown (Soprano); Julie Moffat (Soprano); Andreas Schmidt
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 11 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Choral
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Kopelent, Marek : Judex ergo, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective composition
  • Performers: Thomas Randle (Soprano); Tobias Janzik (Treble); Donna Brown (Soprano); Julie Moffat (Soprano); Andreas Schmidt
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 7 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Choral
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Harbison, John : Juste Judex, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective compositio
  • Performers: Thomas Randle (Soprano); Tobias Janzik (Treble); Donna Brown (Soprano); Julie Moffat (Soprano); Andreas Schmidt
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 5 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1995
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Nordheim, Arne : Confutatis, for soprano & chorus (for Requiem of Reconciliation, a collective composition)
  • Performers: Thomas Randle (Soprano); Tobias Janzik (Treble); Donna Brown (Soprano); Julie Moffat (Soprano); Andreas Schmidt
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 8 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1995
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Rands, Bernard : Interludium, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective compositio
  • Performers: Thomas Randle (Soprano); Tobias Janzik (Treble); Donna Brown (Soprano); Julie Moffat (Soprano); Andreas Schmidt
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 11 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Choral
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Marc-André Dalbavie (1961 - ) : Offertorium, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective compositio
  • Performers: Thomas Randle (Soprano); Tobias Janzik (Treble); Donna Brown (Soprano); Julie Moffat (Soprano); Andreas Schmidt
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 7 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Choral
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Weir, Judith : Sanctus, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective composition)
  • Performers: Thomas Randle (Soprano); Tobias Janzik (Treble); Donna Brown (Soprano); Julie Moffat (Soprano); Andreas Schmidt
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 6 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Choral
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Penderecki, Krzysztof : Agnus Dei, for 4 soloists, chorus & orchestra (mvt.10 from collective composition "Requiem of Reconc
  • Performers: Thomas Randle (Soprano); Tobias Janzik (Treble); Donna Brown (Soprano); Julie Moffat (Soprano); Andreas Schmidt
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 7 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1995
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Rihm, Wolfgang : Communio (Lux aeterna), for treble, alto, chorus & orchestra (mvt. 11 of collab. "Requiem der Versöh
  • Performers: Thomas Randle (Soprano); Tobias Janzik (Treble); Donna Brown (Soprano); Julie Moffat (Soprano); Andreas Schmidt
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 4 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1995
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Schnittke, Alfred : Communio 2 (Lux Aeterna) for chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective composit
  • Performers: Thomas Randle (Soprano); Tobias Janzik (Treble); Donna Brown (Soprano); Julie Moffat (Soprano); Andreas Schmidt
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 5 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1994
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Yuasa, Joji : Responsorium, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective compositi
  • Performers: Thomas Randle (Soprano); Tobias Janzik (Treble); Donna Brown (Soprano); Julie Moffat (Soprano); Andreas Schmidt
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 12 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Choral
  • Studio/Live: Live

>György Kurtág (1926 - ) : Epilog, for soloists, chorus & orchestra (from Requiem of Reconciliation, collective composition)
  • Performers: Thomas Randle (Soprano); Tobias Janzik (Treble); Donna Brown (Soprano); Julie Moffat (Soprano); Andreas Schmidt
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Choral
  • Studio/Live: Live