1 800 222 6872

Some Enchanted Evening

Album Summary

>Rasinkangas, Jussi : Oot kaunis niin (You Came to Me), song
>Webber, Andrew L : All I Ask of You, song (from "The Phantom of the Opera")
>Kraft, Robert : Suloinen Maria (Beautiful Maria of My Soul), song
>Rodgers, Richard : Some Enchanted Evening, song (for the musical South Pacific)
>Capua, Eduardo di : I'te vurria vasà for voice & piano (or orchestra)
>Martins, Herivelto : Ave Maria no morro (Kellojen kutsu), song
>Merikanto, Oskar : Elämälle (To Life), song for voice & piano, Op. 93/4
>Sibelius, Jean : Songs (7), Op. 17
>Sibelius, Jean : Songs (6), Op. 36
>Lara, Agustín : Granada
>Cilèa, Francesco : Lamento di Federico, aria (from "L'Arlesiana")
>Bixio, Cesare Andrea : Mamma
>Bizet, Georges : Carmen, opera
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Rasinkangas, Jussi : Oot kaunis niin (You Came to Me), song
  • Running Time: 4 min. 38 sec.

>Webber, Andrew L : All I Ask of You, song (from "The Phantom of the Opera")
  • Running Time: 4 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Kraft, Robert : Suloinen Maria (Beautiful Maria of My Soul), song
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with Arne Glimcher.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 35 sec.

>Rodgers, Richard : Some Enchanted Evening, song (for the musical South Pacific)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Capua, Eduardo di : I'te vurria vasà for voice & piano (or orchestra)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: circa 1890

>Martins, Herivelto : Ave Maria no morro (Kellojen kutsu), song
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Merikanto, Oskar : Elämälle (To Life), song for voice & piano, Op. 93/4
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Sibelius, Jean : Songs (7), Op. 17
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1898

>Sibelius, Jean : Songs (6), Op. 36
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1899

>Lara, Agustín : Granada
  • Running Time: 3 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1932

>Cilèa, Francesco : Lamento di Federico, aria (from "L'Arlesiana")
  • Running Time: 4 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Bixio, Cesare Andrea : Mamma
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 19th Century

>Bizet, Georges : Carmen, opera :: Song Of The Flower
  • Running Time: 6 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1873-1874

>Kraft, Robert : Suloinen Maria (Beautiful Maria of My Soul), song
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with Arne Glimcher.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 35 sec.

>Rasinkangas, Jussi : Oot kaunis niin (You Came to Me), song
  • Running Time: 4 min. 38 sec.