1 800 222 6872

Romantische Verwandlungen

You may experience problems playing the sound clips on this page. We are aware of this problem and are working on it.
> Schilflieder, Op. 28 - No. 1. Langsam, traumerisch
> Schilflieder, Op. 28 - No. 2. Leidenschaftlich erregt
> Schilflieder, Op. 28 - No. 3. Zart, in ruhiger Bewegung
> Schilflieder, Op. 28 - No. 4. Feurig
> Schilflieder, Op. 28 - No. 5. Sehr ruhig
> Canto serioso, FS 132 - Canto serioso, FS 132: I. Andante sostenuto
> 2 Fantasy Pieces, Op. 2, FS 8 - No. 1. Romance
> 2 Fantasy Pieces, Op. 2, FS 8 - No. 2. Humoresque
> Legenden, Op. 62 - I. Andantino
> Legenden, Op. 62 - II. Moderato
> Legenden, Op. 62 - III. Andante
> Notturno, Op. 112 - Notturno, Op. 112: I. Andante non troppo lento
> Trio in A minor, Op. 188 - I. Allegro moderato
> Trio in A minor, Op. 188 - II. Scherzo: Molto vivace
> Trio in A minor, Op. 188 - III. Adagio
> Trio in A minor, Op. 188 - IV. Finale: Alegro ma non troppo

Album Summary

>Klughardt, August : Schilflieder (5), Op. 28 "Fantasy Pieces after Poems by Lenau"
>Nielsen, Carl : Canto serioso, for horn (or cello) & piano, FS 132
>Nielsen, Carl : Fantasistykker (Fantasy Pieces) (2), for oboe & piano, FS 8 (Op. 2)
>Herzogenberg, Heinrich von : Legenden (3) for viola (or cello) & piano, Op. 62
>Reinecke, Carl : Nocturne for horn & piano, Op. 112
>Reinecke, Carl : Trio for piano, oboe & horn in A minor, Op. 188
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Klughardt, August : Schilflieder (5), Op. 28 "Fantasy Pieces after Poems by Lenau"
  • Running Time: 18 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1872

>Nielsen, Carl : Canto serioso, for horn (or cello) & piano, FS 132
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1913

>Nielsen, Carl : Fantasistykker (Fantasy Pieces) (2), for oboe & piano, FS 8 (Op. 2)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1889

>Herzogenberg, Heinrich von : Legenden (3) for viola (or cello) & piano, Op. 62
  • Running Time: 14 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Reinecke, Carl : Nocturne for horn & piano, Op. 112
  • Running Time: 5 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Reinecke, Carl : Trio for piano, oboe & horn in A minor, Op. 188
  • Running Time: 21 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music