1 800 222 6872

J.S. Bach Guitar Works; Castelnuovo-Tedesco: Guitar Concerto in D Major, Op. 99; Ponce; Torroba; Turina

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Violin solo no 2 in D minor, BWV 1004
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for lute in G minor, BWV 1000
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Lute in E major, BWV 1006a
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Cello solo no 3 in C major, BWV 1009
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for lute in E minor, BWV 996
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for solo cello no 6 in D major, BWV 1012
>Castelnuovo-Tedesco, Mario : Guitar Concerto no 1 in D major, Op. 99
>Ponce, Manuel : Sonata for guitar no 5 in D major ("Sonatina Méridional")
>Moreno Torroba, Federico : Suite castellana for guitar
>Turina, Joaquin : Fandanguillo
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Violin solo no 2 in D minor, BWV 1004 :: Chaconne
  • Running Time: 12 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for lute in G minor, BWV 1000
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Lute in E major, BWV 1006a :: Gavotte
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736-1737

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Cello solo no 3 in C major, BWV 1009 :: Prelude & Courante
  • Running Time: 3 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for lute in E minor, BWV 996 :: Sarabande & Bourrée
  • Running Time: 4 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1712

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for solo cello no 6 in D major, BWV 1012 :: Gavotte
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Castelnuovo-Tedesco, Mario : Guitar Concerto no 1 in D major, Op. 99
  • Running Time: 19 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1939

>Ponce, Manuel : Sonata for guitar no 5 in D major ("Sonatina Méridional")
  • Running Time: 8 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1932

>Moreno Torroba, Federico : Suite castellana for guitar
  • Running Time: 4 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Turina, Joaquin : Fandanguillo
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1926