1 800 222 6872

Dvorák: The 9 Symphonies

Album Summary

>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 1 in C minor, B 9 "The Bells of Zlonice"
>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 10/B 34
>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 2 in B flat major, Op. 4/B 12
>Dvorak, Antonin : Czech Suite, for orchestra in D major, B. 93 (Op. 39)
>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 4 in D minor, Op. 13/B 41
>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 8 in G major, Op. 88/B 163
>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 5 in F major, Op. 76/B 54
>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 9 in E minor, Op. 95/B 178 "From the New World"
>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 6 in D major, Op. 60/B 112
>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 7 in D minor, Op. 70/B 141
Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 1 in C minor, B 9 "The Bells of Zlonice"
  • Conductor: Ivan Anguelov
  • Notes: Composition written: Circa 02/14/1865-03/24/1865.
  • Running Time: 42 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral

>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 10/B 34
  • Conductor: Ivan Anguelov
  • Running Time: 32 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral

>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 2 in B flat major, Op. 4/B 12
  • Conductor: Ivan Anguelov
  • Notes: Composition written: 08/01/1865-10/09/1865.
  • Running Time: 48 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral

>Dvorak, Antonin : Czech Suite, for orchestra in D major, B. 93 (Op. 39)
  • Conductor: Ivan Anguelov
  • Notes: Composition written: ?04/1879.
  • Running Time: 24 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?04/1879

>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 4 in D minor, Op. 13/B 41
  • Conductor: Ivan Anguelov
  • Notes: Composition written: 01/01/1874-03/26/1874.
  • Running Time: 37 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral

>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 8 in G major, Op. 88/B 163
  • Conductor: Ivan Anguelov
  • Running Time: 37 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral

>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 5 in F major, Op. 76/B 54
  • Conductor: Ivan Anguelov
  • Running Time: 36 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral

>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 9 in E minor, Op. 95/B 178 "From the New World"
  • Conductor: Ivan Anguelov
  • Notes: Composition written: 01/10/1893-05/24/1893.
  • Running Time: 40 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral

>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 6 in D major, Op. 60/B 112
  • Conductor: Ivan Anguelov
  • Notes: Composition written: 08/27/1880-10/15/1880.
  • Running Time: 41 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral

>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 7 in D minor, Op. 70/B 141
  • Conductor: Ivan Anguelov
  • Running Time: 36 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral