1 800 222 6872

Grieg's Piano Concerto & Piano Classics

Album Summary

>Grieg, Edvard : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 16
>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasy-Impromptu for piano in C sharp minor, Op. 66, CT. 46
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 6 in D flat major ("Minute"), Op. 64/1, CT. 212
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 3 in E major, Op. 10/3, CT. 16
>Liszt, Franz : Liebesträume, notturno for piano no 3 in A flat major ("O Lieb, so lang du lieben kannst"), S. 541/
>Falla, Manuel de : El amor brujo
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 1 in C sharp minor ("The Bells of Moscow"), Op. 3/2
>Sinding, Christian : Rustle of Spring (Frühlingsrauchen), for piano, Op. 32/3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for Piano in A flat major, B 5
>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Concerto for Piano no 2 in C minor, Op. 18
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Grieg, Edvard : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 16
  • Running Time: 30 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1868

>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasy-Impromptu for piano in C sharp minor, Op. 66, CT. 46
  • Running Time: 5 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
  • Running Time: 4 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 6 in D flat major ("Minute"), Op. 64/1, CT. 212
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846-1847

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 3 in E major, Op. 10/3, CT. 16
  • Running Time: 4 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1832

>Liszt, Franz : Liebesträume, notturno for piano no 3 in A flat major ("O Lieb, so lang du lieben kannst"), S. 541/
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843-1850

>Falla, Manuel de : El amor brujo
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1914

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 1 in C sharp minor ("The Bells of Moscow"), Op. 3/2
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Sinding, Christian : Rustle of Spring (Frühlingsrauchen), for piano, Op. 32/3
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight" :: [Excerpt]
  • Running Time: 5 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for Piano in A flat major, B 5
  • Running Time: 4 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1821

>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890-1905

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Concerto for Piano no 2 in C minor, Op. 18 :: Theme
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1900-1901