1 800 222 6872

Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Vol. 2

Audio Samples

  1. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Tout a par moy (252) $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Colinetto tertium notarum (56) $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Colinetto quartum notarum (57) $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Mi ut re ut (Venise)(118) $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Annavasanna Quarta (Une fois avant que mourir)(89) $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Annavasanna tertia (90) $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Annavasanna tertia (91) $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Stublin (Languir en mille destresse) (135) $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Stublin (136) $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Franc cuer gentil (116) $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Adieu mes tres belle (143) $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Portugaler (43) $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Le souvenir (256) $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Deuil angoiddeux (59) $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Longus tenor (54) $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Longus tenor quartum noterum (55) $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Qui veut mesdire (128) $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Je loe amours (16) $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Je loe amours (133) $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch (The Buxheim Organ Book) — Se la face ay pale (255) $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Frye, Walter : Tout a par moy
>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Colinetto tertium notraum (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 56)
>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Colinetto quartum notraum (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 57)
>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Mi ut re ut ("Venise"), no 118
>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Aliud mi ut re ut (Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 119)
>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Annavasanna quarta (Une fois avant que mourir) (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 89)
>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Annavasanna tertia (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 90)
>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Annavasanna tertia (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 91)
>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Stublin (Languir en mille destresse) (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 135)
>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Stublin (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 136)
>Dufay, Guillaume : Franc cuer gentil, sur toutes gracieuse, rondeau for 3 voices
>Binchois, Gilles : Adieu mes tres belles amours, rondeau for 3 voices, R. 5
>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Adieu mes tres belle (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 144)
>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Portugaler (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 43)
>Morton, Robert : Le Souvenir de vous me tue, for 3 voices
>Binchois, Gilles : Deuil angoisseus rage demesuree, ballade for 3 voices, R. 50
>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Longus tenor (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 54)
>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Longus tenor quartum notraum (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 55)
>Binchois, Gilles : Qui veut mesdire si mesdie
>Binchois, Gilles : Je loe Amours et ma dame mercye, ballade for 3 voices, R. 52
>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : L' Ardant desire (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 133)
>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : J'ay pris amours (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 239)
>Dufay, Guillaume : Se la face ay pale
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Frye, Walter : Tout a par moy
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Colinetto tertium notraum (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 56)
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Colinetto quartum notraum (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 57)
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Mi ut re ut ("Venise"), no 118
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Aliud mi ut re ut (Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 119)
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Annavasanna quarta (Une fois avant que mourir) (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 89)
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Annavasanna tertia (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 90)
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Annavasanna tertia (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 91)
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Stublin (Languir en mille destresse) (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 135)
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Stublin (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 136)
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dufay, Guillaume : Franc cuer gentil, sur toutes gracieuse, rondeau for 3 voices
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Binchois, Gilles : Adieu mes tres belles amours, rondeau for 3 voices, R. 5
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Adieu mes tres belle (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 144)
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Portugaler (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 43)
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Notes: Composition written: Portugal.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Morton, Robert : Le Souvenir de vous me tue, for 3 voices
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Binchois, Gilles : Deuil angoisseus rage demesurée, ballade for 3 voices, R. 50
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Longus tenor (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 54)
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : Longus tenor quartum notraum (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 55)
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Binchois, Gilles : Qui veut mesdire si mesdie
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Binchois, Gilles : Je loe Amours et ma dame mercye, ballade for 3 voices, R. 52
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : L' Ardant desire (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 133)
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous, Buxheimer Orgelbuch : J'ay pris amours (Das Buxheimer Orgelbuch, Folio 239)
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dufay, Guillaume : Se la face ay pale
  • Performer: Joseph Payne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance