1 800 222 6872

Kodály: Háry János Suite, Dances of Galánta, etc / Dorati

Album Summary

>Kodály, Zoltán [Composer] : Háry János, suite from the opera for orchestra
>Kodály, Zoltán [Composer] : Dances of Galánta (Galánti táncok), for orchestra
>Kodály, Zoltán [Composer] : Variations on a Hungarian folksong, "The Peacock" ("Felszállott a páva"), for orchestra
>Kodály, Zoltán [Composer] : Dances of Marosszék (Marosszéki táncok), for orchestra (transcribed from piano work)
>Kodály, Zoltán [Composer] : Theatre Overture (Szinházi nyitány), for orchestra (originally for "Háry János")
>Kodály, Zoltán [Composer] : Concerto for orchestra
>Kodály, Zoltán [Composer] : Summer Evening (Nyári este), for orchestra
>Kodály, Zoltán [Composer] : Symphony in C major
Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Kodály, Zoltán [Composer] : Háry János, suite from the opera for orchestra
  • Conductor: Antal Dorati
  • Running Time: 22 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1926-1927

>Kodály, Zoltán [Composer] : Dances of Galánta (Galánti táncok), for orchestra
  • Conductor: Antal Dorati
  • Running Time: 4 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1933

>Kodály, Zoltán [Composer] : Variations on a Hungarian folksong, "The Peacock" ("Felszállott a páva"), for orchestra
  • Conductor: Antal Dorati
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1937-1939

>Kodály, Zoltán [Composer] : Dances of Marosszék (Marosszéki táncok), for orchestra (transcribed from piano work)
  • Conductor: Antal Dorati
  • Running Time: 12 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 10/08/1929

>Kodály, Zoltán [Composer] : Theatre Overture (Szinházi nyitány), for orchestra (originally for "Háry János")
  • Conductor: Antal Dorati
  • Running Time: 14 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1927

>Kodály, Zoltán [Composer] : Concerto for orchestra
  • Conductor: Antal Dorati
  • Running Time: 17 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1939-1940

>Kodály, Zoltán [Composer] : Summer Evening (Nyári este), for orchestra
  • Conductor: Antal Dorati
  • Running Time: 16 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 09/1906

>Kodály, Zoltán [Composer] : Symphony in C major
  • Conductor: Antal Dorati
  • Running Time: 25 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: circa 1930-1961