1 800 222 6872

Sándor Végh: Salzburger Mozart-Matineen

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Cassation in G major, K 63 "Final-Musik"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 11 in F major, K 413 (387a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento no 10 for 2 horns & strings in F major ("Lodronische Nachtmusik"), K. 247
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Cassation for 2 Oboes, 2 Horns and Strings in B flat major, K 99 (63a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 8 in C major ("Lützow") K. 246
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for String Quartet in D major, K 136 (125a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 25 in G minor, K 183 (173dB)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento no 1 for 2 clarinets, 2 horns (or wind ensemble) & strings in E flat major, K. 113
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 13 in C major, K 415 (387b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Chi sà, chi sà, qual sia, aria for soprano & orchestra, K. 582
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Ch'io mi scordi di te...Non temer, amato bene, K 505
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
Performers Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Cassation in G major, K 63 "Final-Musik"
  • Performer: Gerard Korsten (Violin)
  • Conductor: Sándor Végh
  • Running Time: 21 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1769
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 11 in F major, K 413 (387a)
  • Performer: Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Conductor: Sándor Végh
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 24 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1783
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento no 10 for 2 horns & strings in F major ("Lodronische Nachtmusik"), K. 247
  • Conductor: Sándor Végh
  • Running Time: 30 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1776
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Cassation for 2 Oboes, 2 Horns and Strings in B flat major, K 99 (63a)
  • Conductor: Sándor Végh
  • Running Time: 19 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1769
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 8 in C major ("Lützow") K. 246
  • Performer: Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Conductor: Sándor Végh
  • Notes: Composition written: 1776.
  • Running Time: 23 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1776
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for String Quartet in D major, K 136 (125a)
  • Conductor: Sándor Végh
  • Running Time: 11 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1772
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 25 in G minor, K 183 (173dB)
  • Conductor: Sándor Végh
  • Running Time: 21 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1773
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento no 1 for 2 clarinets, 2 horns (or wind ensemble) & strings in E flat major, K. 113
  • Conductor: Sándor Végh
  • Running Time: 9 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1771
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 13 in C major, K 415 (387b)
  • Performer: Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Conductor: Sándor Végh
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 27 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1783
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Chi sà, chi sà, qual sia, aria for soprano & orchestra, K. 582
  • Performer: Daphne Evangelatos (Mezzo Soprano)
  • Conductor: Sándor Végh
  • Running Time: 5 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1789
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Ch'io mi scordi di te...Non temer, amato bene, K 505
  • Performer: Daphne Evangelatos (Mezzo Soprano)
  • Conductor: Sándor Végh
  • Running Time: 11 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1786
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
  • Conductor: Sándor Végh
  • Running Time: 17 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787
  • Studio/Live: Live