1 800 222 6872

Dino Ciani Rediscovered: Beethoven's Complete Sonatas [Box Set]

Audio Samples

  1. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 1 In F Minor, Op. 2, No. 1: I. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 1 In F Minor, Op. 2, No. 1: II. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 1 In F Minor, Op. 2, No. 1: III. Menuetto: Allegretto $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 1 In F Minor, Op. 2, No. 1: IV. Prestissimo $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 2 In A Major, Op. 2, No. 2 : I. Allegro Vivace
  6. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 2 In A Major, Op. 2, No. 2 : II. Largo Appassionato $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 2 In A Major, Op. 2, No. 2 : III. Scherzo: Allegretto $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 2 In A Major, Op. 2, No. 2 : IV. Rondo: Allegro Ma Non Troppo $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 3 In C Major, Op. 2, No. 3: I. Allegro Con Brio
  10. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 3 In C Major, Op. 2, No. 3: II. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 3 In C Major, Op. 2, No. 3: III. Scherzo: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 3 In C Major, Op. 2, No. 3: IV. Allegro Assai $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 20 In G Major, Op. 49, No. 2: I. Allegro Ma Non Troppo $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 20 In G Major, Op. 49, No. 2: II. Tempo Di Menuetto $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 4 In E-Flat Major, Op. 7: I. Allegro Molto e Con Brio $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 4 In E-Flat Major, Op. 7: II. Largo Con Gran Espressione $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 4 In E-Flat Major, Op. 7: III. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 4 In E-Flat Major, Op. 7: IV. Rondo: Poco Allegretto e Grazioso $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 5 In C Minor, Op. 10, No. 1: I. Molto Allegro e Con Brio $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 5 In C Minor, Op. 10, No. 1: II. Adagio Molto $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 5 In C Minor, Op. 10, No. 1: III. Finale: Prestissimo $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 6 In F Major, Op. 10, No. 2: I. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 6 In F Major, Op. 10, No. 2: II. Allegretto $0.99 on iTunes
  24. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 6 In F Major, Op. 10, No. 2: III. Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  25. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 7 In D Major, Op. 10, No. 3: I. Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  26. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 7 In D Major, Op. 10, No. 3: II. Largo e Mesto $0.99 on iTunes
  27. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 7 In D Major, Op. 10, No. 3: III. Menuetto: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  28. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 7 In D Major, Op. 10, No. 3: IV. Rondo: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  29. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 19 In G Minor, Op. 49, No. 1: I. Andante $0.99 on iTunes
  30. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 19 In G Minor, Op. 49, No. 1: II. Rondo: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  31. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 8 In C Minor, Op. 13, "Pathetique": I. Grave - Allegro Di Molto e Con Brio $0.99 on iTunes
  32. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 8 In C Minor, Op. 13, "Pathetique": II. Adagio Cantabile $0.99 on iTunes
  33. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 8 In C Minor, Op. 13, "Pathetique": III. Rondo: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  34. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 9 In E Major, Op. 14, No. 1: I. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  35. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 9 In E Major, Op. 14, No. 1: II. Allegretto $0.99 on iTunes
  36. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 9 In E Major, Op. 14, No. 1: III. Rondo: Allegro Comodo $0.99 on iTunes
  37. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 10 In G Major, Op. 14, No. 2: I. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  38. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 10 In G Major, Op. 14, No. 2: II. Andante $0.99 on iTunes
  39. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 10 In G Major, Op. 14, No. 2: III. Scherzo: Allegro Assai $0.99 on iTunes
  40. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 11 In B-Flat Major, Op. 22: I. Allegro con Brio $0.99 on iTunes
  41. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 11 In B-Flat Major, Op. 22: II. Adagio con molto Espressione $0.99 on iTunes
  42. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 11 In B-Flat Major, Op. 22: III. Minuetto $0.99 on iTunes
  43. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 11 In B-Flat Major, Op. 22: IV. Rondo: Allegretto $0.99 on iTunes
  44. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 12 In A-Flat Major, Op. 26: I. Andante con Variazioni $0.99 on iTunes
  45. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 12 In A-Flat Major, Op. 26: II. Scherzo: Allegro Molto $0.99 on iTunes
  46. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 12 In A-Flat Major, Op. 26: IV. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  47. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 13 In E-Flat Major, Op. 27, No. 1, "Quasi una Fantasia": I. Andante - $0.99 on iTunes
  48. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 13 In E-Flat Major, Op. 27, No. 1, "Quasi una Fantasia": I. Allegro - $0.99 on iTunes
  49. Beethoven — Piano Sonata No. 13 In E-Flat Major, Op. 27, No. 1, "Quasi una Fantasia": I. Tempo I $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 1 in F minor
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 2 no 2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 3 in C major, Op. 2 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 20 in G major, Op. 49 no 2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 4 in E flat major, Op. 7
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 5 in C minor, Op. 10 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 6 in F major, Op. 10 no 2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 7 in D, Op. 10 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 19 in G minor, Op. 49 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 9 in E major, Op. 14 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 10 in G major, Op. 14 no 2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 11 in B flat major, Op. 22
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 12 in A flat major, Op. 26 "Funeral March"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 13 in E flat major, Op. 27 no 1 "Quasi una fantasia"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 15 in D, Op. 28 "Pastorale)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 16 in G major, Op. 31 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 17 in D minor, Op. 31/2 "The Tempest"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 18 in E flat, Op. 31
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 21 in C major, Op. 53 "Waldstein"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 24 in F sharp major, Op. 78 "A Thérèse"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 25 in G major, Op. 79 "Cuckoo"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 22 in F major, Op. 54
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 23 in F minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 27 in E minor, Op. 90
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 28 in A major, Op. 101
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 29 in B flat major, Op. 106 "Hammerklavier"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 30 in E major, Op. 109
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 26 in E flat major, Op. 81a "Les Adieux"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 31 in A flat major, Op. 110
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 32 in C minor, Op. 111
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 1 in F minor
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1793-95.
  • Running Time: 17 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1793-1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 2 no 2
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1794-95.
  • Running Time: 26 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1794-1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 3 in C major, Op. 2 no 3
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1794-95.
  • Running Time: 26 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1794-1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 20 in G major, Op. 49 no 2
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1795-96.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795-1796

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 4 in E flat major, Op. 7
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1796-97.
  • Running Time: 29 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1796-1797

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 5 in C minor, Op. 10 no 1
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1795-97.
  • Running Time: 16 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795-1797

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 6 in F major, Op. 10 no 2
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1796-1797

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 7 in D, Op. 10 no 3
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 19 in G minor, Op. 49 no 1
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: Circa 1797.
  • Running Time: 8 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1797

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 9 in E major, Op. 14 no 1
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1798.
  • Running Time: 13 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 10 in G major, Op. 14 no 2
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1799.
  • Running Time: 14 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1799

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 11 in B flat major, Op. 22
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1800.
  • Running Time: 24 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 12 in A flat major, Op. 26 "Funeral March"
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 13 in E flat major, Op. 27 no 1 "Quasi una fantasia"
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 29 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 15 in D, Op. 28 "Pastorale)
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 16 in G major, Op. 31 no 1
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1802.
  • Running Time: 21 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 17 in D minor, Op. 31/2 "The Tempest"
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 18 in E flat, Op. 31
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 21 in C major, Op. 53 "Waldstein"
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1803-1804

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 24 in F sharp major, Op. 78 "A Thérèse"
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1809

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 25 in G major, Op. 79 "Cuckoo"
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1809

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 22 in F major, Op. 54
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1804.
  • Running Time: 11 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1804

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 23 in F minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata"
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1804-1805

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 27 in E minor, Op. 90
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1814

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 28 in A major, Op. 101
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1816

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 29 in B flat major, Op. 106 "Hammerklavier"
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 52 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1817-1818

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 30 in E major, Op. 109
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1820

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 26 in E flat major, Op. 81a "Les Adieux"
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1809-1810

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 31 in A flat major, Op. 110
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1821-1822

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 32 in C minor, Op. 111
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 25 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1821-1822

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
  • Performer: Dino Ciani (Piano)
  • Running Time: 29 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801