1 800 222 6872

Solo [CD+DVD Audio] [Canada]

Album Summary

>Locatelli, Pietro A. : Caprice for violin no 9 in C major
>Enescu, George [Composer] : Suite, Op. 9
>Piazzolla, Astor : Études tanguistiques
>Ridout, Alan : Ferdinand the Bull, for speaker & violin
>Glick, Srul Irving : Serenade and Dance, for solo violin
>Brubeck, Dave : Bourree
>Campagnoli, Bartolomeo : Divertimento for solo violin, Op. 18/7
Performer Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Église de la Visitation, Oka. (2006); Studio Plasma (2006).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Locatelli, Pietro A. : Caprice for violin no 9 in C major
  • Performer: Angèle Dubeau (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Enescu, George [Composer] : Suite, Op. 9 :: Prelude, Op. 9 no 1
  • Performer: Angèle Dubeau (Violin)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1903

>Piazzolla, Astor : Études tanguistiques :: Tango-Etude no 3
  • Performer: Angèle Dubeau (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1987

>Ridout, Alan : Ferdinand the Bull, for speaker & violin
  • Performer: Angèle Dubeau (Violin)
  • Notes: Église de la Visitation, Oka. (2006); Studio Plasma (2006)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Glick, Srul Irving : Serenade and Dance, for solo violin
  • Performer: Angèle Dubeau (Violin)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1995

>Piazzolla, Astor : Études tanguistiques :: Tango-Etude no 4
  • Performer: Angèle Dubeau (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1987

>Piazzolla, Astor : Études tanguistiques :: Tango-Etude no 1
  • Performer: Angèle Dubeau (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1987

>Brubeck, Dave : Bourree
  • Performer: Angèle Dubeau (Violin)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Campagnoli, Bartolomeo : Divertimento for solo violin, Op. 18/7
  • Performer: Angèle Dubeau (Violin)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Ridout, Alan : Ferdinand the Bull, for speaker & violin
  • Performer: Angèle Dubeau (Violin)
  • Notes: Église de la Visitation, Oka. (2006); Studio Plasma (2006)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary