1 800 222 6872

J.S. Bach: Complete Works for Organ, Vol. 7

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir gläuben all'an einen Gott, BWV 680
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir glauben all'an einen Gott, BWV 681
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich, BWV 682
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich, BWV 683
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam, BWV 684
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam, BWV 685
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir, BWV 686
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir, BWV 687
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland, BWV 688
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in E minor, BWV 802
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in F major, BWV 803
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in G major, BWV 804
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in A minor, BWV 805
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in E flat major, BWV 552 "St. Anne"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio super Herr Jesu Christ, dich zu uns wend', BWV 655
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vor deinen Thron tret'ich hiermit, BWV 668
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir gläuben all'an einen Gott, BWV 680
  • Performer: Marie-Claire Alain (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir gläuben all'an einen Gott, BWV 681
  • Performer: Marie-Claire Alain (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich, BWV 682
  • Performer: Marie-Claire Alain (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich, BWV 683
  • Performer: Marie-Claire Alain (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam, BWV 684
  • Performer: Marie-Claire Alain (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam, BWV 685
  • Performer: Marie-Claire Alain (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir, BWV 686
  • Performer: Marie-Claire Alain (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir, BWV 687
  • Performer: Marie-Claire Alain (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland, BWV 688
  • Performer: Marie-Claire Alain (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in E minor, BWV 802
  • Performer: Marie-Claire Alain (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in F major, BWV 803
  • Performer: Marie-Claire Alain (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in G major, BWV 804
  • Performer: Marie-Claire Alain (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in A minor, BWV 805
  • Performer: Marie-Claire Alain (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in E flat major, BWV 552 "St. Anne"
  • Performer: Marie-Claire Alain (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio super Herr Jesu Christ, dich zu uns wend', BWV 655
  • Performer: Marie-Claire Alain (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vor deinen Thron tret'ich hiermit, BWV 668
  • Performer: Marie-Claire Alain (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723