1 800 222 6872

Sunday Morning Classics

Album Summary

>Handel, George Frideric : Work(s)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 161, "Komm, du süsse Todesstunde" BWV 161
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492
>Schubert, Franz : "Trout" Quintet
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331 (300i)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050
>Handel, George Frideric : Water Music Suite no 1 in F major, HWV 348
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 40 in G minor, K 550
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass in B minor, BWV 232
>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano in B flat major, D 960
>Handel, George Frideric : Handel - Bourée
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E major, Op. 8 no 1/RV 269 "Primavera"
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Fruhlingsstimmen, Op. 410
>Brahms, Johannes : Intermezzi (3) for Piano, Op. 117
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Serenade for Strings in C major, Op. 48
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Overture, suite for recorder (or flute), strings & continuo in A minor, TWV 55
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 55 "Eroica"
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Symphony no 4 in A major, Op. 90 "Italian"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Handel, George Frideric : Work(s) :: [Unspecified] Suite in F Major
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 161, "Komm, du süsse Todesstunde" BWV 161
  • Running Time: 4 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 10/06/1715

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492 :: Overture
  • Running Time: 4 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786

>Schubert, Franz : "Trout" Quintet
  • Running Time: 7 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1819

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331 (300i) :: 1st Movement
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050
  • Running Time: 9 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Handel, George Frideric : Water Music Suite no 1 in F major, HWV 348 :: Alla Hornpipe
  • Notes: Composition written: 1717.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 40 in G minor, K 550 :: 2nd Movement
  • Running Time: 8 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass in B minor, BWV 232
  • Running Time: 5 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano in B flat major, D 960 :: 2nd Movement
  • Running Time: 8 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 09/1828

>Handel, George Frideric : Handel - Bourée :: La Paix
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1749

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E major, Op. 8 no 1/RV 269 "Primavera"
  • Running Time: 10 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Frühlingsstimmen, Op. 410
  • Running Time: 6 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1883

>Brahms, Johannes : Intermezzi (3) for Piano, Op. 117
  • Running Time: 3 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Serenade for Strings in C major, Op. 48 :: Waltz
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1880

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Overture, suite for recorder (or flute), strings & continuo in A minor, TWV 55 :: a2
  • Running Time: 5 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1735

>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano in B flat major, D 960 :: 4th Movement
  • Running Time: 8 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 09/1828

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 55 "Eroica" :: 1st Movement
  • Running Time: 13 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1803

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Symphony no 4 in A major, Op. 90 "Italian" :: 1st Movement
  • Notes: Composition written: 03/13/1833.
  • Running Time: 8 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/13/1833

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068 :: Air on a G String
  • Running Time: 5 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731