1 800 222 6872

Bach: 8 Concerti per clavicembalo

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ in C major, BWV 594 (after Vivaldi)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 7 in F major (after Vivaldi Op. 3/3, RV 310), BWV 978 (BC L190)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto in D minor after Alessandro Marcello, BWV 974
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 2 in G major (after Vivaldi Op. 7/2, RV 299), BWV 973 (BC L191)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 5 in C major (after Vivaldi Op. 3/12, RV 265), BWV 976 (BC L188)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 6 in C major (after unknown source), BWV 977 (BC L202)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 9 in G major (after Vivaldi Op. 4/1, RV 381), BWV 980 (BC L192)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 1 in D major (after Vivaldi Op. 3/9), BWV 972 (BC L189)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard in G major (after Duke Johann Ernst), BWV 592a (BC K192)
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ in C major, BWV 594 (after Vivaldi)
  • Performers: Thomas Boysen (Theorbo); Naoki Kitaya (Harpsichord); Naoko Matsumoto (Harpsichord); Rainer Zipperling (Cello)
  • Notes: Kirche Neumünster, Zürich, Switzerland (02/11/2002-02/12/2002)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 7 in F major (after Vivaldi Op. 3/3, RV 310), BWV 978 (BC L190)
  • Performers: Thomas Boysen (Theorbo); Naoki Kitaya (Harpsichord); Rainer Zipperling (Cello)
  • Notes: Kirche Neumünster, Zürich, Switzerland (02/11/2002-02/12/2002)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto in D minor after Alessandro Marcello, BWV 974
  • Performers: Thomas Boysen (Theorbo); Naoki Kitaya (Harpsichord); Rainer Zipperling (Cello)
  • Notes: Kirche Neumünster, Zürich, Switzerland (02/11/2002-02/12/2002)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 2 in G major (after Vivaldi Op. 7/2, RV 299), BWV 973 (BC L191)
  • Performer: Naoki Kitaya (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kirche Neumünster, Zürich, Switzerland (02/11/2002-02/12/2002)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 5 in C major (after Vivaldi Op. 3/12, RV 265), BWV 976 (BC L188)
  • Performers: Thomas Boysen (Theorbo); Naoki Kitaya (Harpsichord); Rainer Zipperling (Cello)
  • Notes: Kirche Neumünster, Zürich, Switzerland (02/11/2002-02/12/2002)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 6 in C major (after unknown source), BWV 977 (BC L202)
  • Performer: Naoki Kitaya (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kirche Neumünster, Zürich, Switzerland (02/11/2002-02/12/2002)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 9 in G major (after Vivaldi Op. 4/1, RV 381), BWV 980 (BC L192)
  • Performers: Thomas Boysen (Theorbo); Naoki Kitaya (Harpsichord); Rainer Zipperling (Cello)
  • Notes: Kirche Neumünster, Zürich, Switzerland (02/11/2002-02/12/2002)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 1 in D major (after Vivaldi Op. 3/9), BWV 972 (BC L189)
  • Performers: Thomas Boysen (Theorbo); Naoki Kitaya (Harpsichord); Rainer Zipperling (Cello)
  • Notes: Kirche Neumünster, Zürich, Switzerland (02/11/2002-02/12/2002)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard in G major (after Duke Johann Ernst), BWV 592a (BC K192) :: Presto
  • Performers: Thomas Boysen (Theorbo); Naoki Kitaya (Harpsichord); Rainer Zipperling (Cello)
  • Notes: Kirche Neumünster, Zürich, Switzerland (02/11/2002-02/12/2002)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1714