1 800 222 6872

Sweelinck: Toccatas; Fantasias; Variations

Album Summary

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Praeludium Toccata for keyboard in A minor, SwWV 297
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Fantasia Chromatica, for keyboard "Dorian", SwWV 258
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Mein junges Leben hat ein End, variations for keyboard, SwWV 324
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Work(s)
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Pavana Lachrymae for keyboard (after Dowland's "Flow My Teares"), SwWV 328
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : O mijn God, wilt mij nu bevrijden (Psalm 140, O Dieu, donne-moy delivrance), variations for keyboard
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Fantasia (Aeolian, "B-A-C-H")
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Onder een linde groen (Unter der Linden grüne), variations for keyboard (2 versions). SwWV 325
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Est-ce Mars, variations for keyboard, SwWV 321
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Onse Vader in hemelrijck (Vater unser im Himmelreich), chorale variations for organ (doubtful)
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Praeludium Toccata for keyboard in A minor, SwWV 297
  • Performer: Péter Ella (Piano)
  • Notes: Hungarian Radio Studio, Budapest, Hungary (06/28/2001-06/29/2001)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Fantasia Chromatica, for keyboard "Dorian", SwWV 258
  • Performer: Péter Ella (Piano)
  • Notes: Hungarian Radio Studio, Budapest, Hungary (06/28/2001-06/29/2001)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Mein junges Leben hat ein End, variations for keyboard, SwWV 324
  • Performer: Péter Ella (Piano)
  • Notes: Hungarian Radio Studio, Budapest, Hungary (06/28/2001-06/29/2001)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Work(s) :: Toccata (Aeolian)
  • Performer: Péter Ella (Piano)
  • Notes: Hungarian Radio Studio, Budapest, Hungary (06/28/2001-06/29/2001)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Pavana Lachrymae for keyboard (after Dowland's "Flow My Teares"), SwWV 328
  • Performer: Péter Ella (Piano)
  • Notes: Hungarian Radio Studio, Budapest, Hungary (06/28/2001-06/29/2001)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : O mijn God, wilt mij nu bevrijden (Psalm 140, O Dieu, donne-moy delivrance), variations for keyboard
  • Performer: Péter Ella (Piano)
  • Notes: Hungarian Radio Studio, Budapest, Hungary (06/28/2001-06/29/2001)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Fantasia (Aeolian, "B-A-C-H")
  • Performer: Péter Ella (Piano)
  • Notes: Hungarian Radio Studio, Budapest, Hungary (06/28/2001-06/29/2001)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Work(s) :: Echo Fantasia (Aeolian)
  • Performer: Péter Ella (Piano)
  • Notes: Hungarian Radio Studio, Budapest, Hungary (06/28/2001-06/29/2001)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Work(s) :: Echo Fantasia (Dorian)
  • Performer: Péter Ella (Piano)
  • Notes: Hungarian Radio Studio, Budapest, Hungary (06/28/2001-06/29/2001)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Onder een linde groen (Unter der Linden grüne), variations for keyboard (2 versions). SwWV 325
  • Performer: Péter Ella (Piano)
  • Notes: Hungarian Radio Studio, Budapest, Hungary (06/28/2001-06/29/2001)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Work(s) :: Toccata in C (Ionian)
  • Performer: Péter Ella (Piano)
  • Notes: Hungarian Radio Studio, Budapest, Hungary (06/28/2001-06/29/2001)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Est-ce Mars, variations for keyboard, SwWV 321
  • Performer: Péter Ella (Piano)
  • Notes: Hungarian Radio Studio, Budapest, Hungary (06/28/2001-06/29/2001)
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Onse Vader in hemelrijck (Vater unser im Himmelreich), chorale variations for organ (doubtful)
  • Performer: Péter Ella (Piano)
  • Notes: Hungarian Radio Studio, Budapest, Hungary (06/28/2001-06/29/2001)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque