1 800 222 6872

Diabolus in Musica

Album Summary

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice, Op. 1/13 ("La Risata del Diavolo")
>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto per violino e orchestra (La Campanella)
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprices (24) for Violin solo, Op. 1
>Paganini, Niccolò : Adagio for violin & orchestra in E major, MS 49
>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto per violino e orchestra n. 4 in re minore
>Paganini, Niccolò : Variations on "God Save the King", for violin & orchestra, Op. 9, MS 56
>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto per violino e orchestra n. 3 in mi maggiore
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E major (Andante), Op. 1/1, MS 25/1
>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto per violino e orchestra n. 1, op. 6 in re maggiore
>Paganini, Niccolò : Capriccio per violino solo no 13 in si bemolle maggiore
>Paganini, Niccolò : Molto perpetuo, for violin & orchestra (or piano), MS 66 ("Sonata movimento perpetuo", "Perpetuela")
Performer Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice, Op. 1/13 ("La Risata del Diavolo") :: Tema
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto per violino e orchestra (La Campanella) :: Rondo
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 9 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1826

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprices (24) for Violin solo, Op. 1
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Adagio for violin & orchestra in E major, MS 49
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 6 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto per violino e orchestra n. 4 in re minore :: Rondo galante. Andantino gaio
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 11 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1829-1830

>Paganini, Niccolò : Variations on "God Save the King", for violin & orchestra, Op. 9, MS 56
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 6 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1829

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprices (24) for Violin solo, Op. 1
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto per violino e orchestra n. 3 in mi maggiore :: Polacca. Andantino vivace
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 11 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1826

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprice for solo violin in E major (Andante), Op. 1/1, MS 25/1
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto per violino e orchestra n. 1, op. 6 in re maggiore :: Rondo. Allegro spirituoso
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 9 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1815-1816

>Paganini, Niccolò : Capriccio per violino solo no 13 in si bemolle maggiore
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Paganini, Niccolò : Molto perpetuo, for violin & orchestra (or piano), MS 66 ("Sonata movimento perpetuo", "Perpetuela")
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1831-1832