Violin Recital

Audio Samples

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Serenade melancolique for Violin and Orchestra in B minor, Op. 26
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Valse-Scherzo for Violin and Orchestra in C major, Op. 34
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Souvenir d'un lieu cher, Op. 42
>     Mélodie
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Songs (14), Op. 34
>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata for violin & piano no 1 in F minor, Op. 80
>Rosenblatt, Alexander : Carmen Fantasy, for violin & piano (also versions for clarinet, flute & saxophone with piano)

Album Summary

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Serenade melancolique for Violin and Orchestra in B minor, Op. 26
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Valse-Scherzo for Violin and Orchestra in C major, Op. 34
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Souvenir d'un lieu cher, Op. 42
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Songs (14), Op. 34
>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata for violin & piano no 1 in F minor, Op. 80
>Rosenblatt, Alexander : Carmen Fantasy, for violin & piano (also versions for clarinet, flute & saxophone with piano)
Performers Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Sergey Dogadin was born in St. Petersburg into a family of musicians. He is supported by the ministry for culture of the Russian Federation, and has acquired a vast experience of concert activities. He has toured in the US, Germany, Holland, England, France, and more.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Alte Kirche Boswil (CH) (03/22/2008-03/24/2008).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Sérénade mélancolique for Violin and Orchestra in B minor, Op. 26
  • Performers: Sergey Dogadin (Violin); Alexander Maslov (Piano)
  • Notes: Alte Kirche Boswil (CH) (03/22/2008-03/24/2008)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Valse-Scherzo for Violin and Orchestra in C major, Op. 34
  • Performers: Sergey Dogadin (Violin); Alexander Maslov (Piano)
  • Notes: Alte Kirche Boswil (CH) (03/22/2008-03/24/2008)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1877

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Souvenir d'un lieu cher, Op. 42 :: Mélodie
  • Performers: Sergey Dogadin (Violin); Alexander Maslov (Piano)
  • Notes: Alte Kirche Boswil (CH) (03/22/2008-03/24/2008)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1878

>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Songs (14), Op. 34
  • Performers: Sergey Dogadin (Violin); Alexander Maslov (Piano)
  • Notes: Alte Kirche Boswil (CH) (03/22/2008-03/24/2008)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata for violin & piano no 1 in F minor, Op. 80
  • Performers: Sergey Dogadin (Violin); Alexander Maslov (Piano)
  • Notes: Alte Kirche Boswil (CH) (03/22/2008-03/24/2008)
  • Running Time: 28 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1938-1946

>Rosenblatt, Alexander : Carmen Fantasy, for violin & piano (also versions for clarinet, flute & saxophone with piano)
  • Performers: Alexander Rosenblatt (Piano); Sergey Dogadin (Violin)
  • Notes: Alte Kirche Boswil (CH) (03/22/2008-03/24/2008)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2002