1 800 222 6872

Passages

Album Summary

>Kreisler, Fritz : Praeludium and Allegro in the style of Pugnani
>Paganini, Niccolò : Cantabile, for violin & piano (or guitar) in D major, Op. 17, MS 109
>Kreisler, Fritz : Songs My Mother Taught Me for violin & piano (transcription of Dvorak's Gypsy Songs, Op. 55/4)
>Gluck, Christoph Willibald : Orfeo ed Euridice
>Bartók, Béla : Romanian Folk Dances (7) for violin & piano, Sz. 56
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Vocalise, instrumental arrangement, Op. 34/14
>Piazzolla, Astor : Enrico IV
>Kreisler, Fritz : Liebesleid
>Massenet, Jules : Thaïs
>Kreisler, Fritz : Jota, for violin & piano (arrangment from de Falla's "Canciones Populares Española")
Performers Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Arcadia Presbytarian Church, Los Angeles, California.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Kreisler, Fritz : Praeludium and Allegro in the style of Pugnani
  • Performers: Valeria Morgovskaya (Piano); Alwyn Wright (Violin)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Paganini, Niccolò : Cantabile, for violin & piano (or guitar) in D major, Op. 17, MS 109
  • Performers: Valeria Morgovskaya (Piano); Alwyn Wright (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Kreisler, Fritz : Songs My Mother Taught Me for violin & piano (transcription of Dvorak's Gypsy Songs, Op. 55/4)
  • Performers: Valeria Morgovskaya (Piano); Alwyn Wright (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Gluck, Christoph Willibald : Orfeo ed Euridice :: Melodie
  • Performers: Valeria Morgovskaya (Piano); Alwyn Wright (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta

>Bartók, Béla : Romanian Folk Dances (7) for violin & piano, Sz. 56
  • Performers: Valeria Morgovskaya (Piano); Alwyn Wright (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1926.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1926

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Vocalise, instrumental arrangement, Op. 34/14
  • Performers: Valeria Morgovskaya (Piano); Alwyn Wright (Violin)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Piazzolla, Astor : Enrico IV
  • Performers: Valeria Morgovskaya (Piano); Alwyn Wright (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1982

>Kreisler, Fritz : Liebesleid
  • Performers: Valeria Morgovskaya (Piano); Alwyn Wright (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: by 1910

>Massenet, Jules : Thaïs :: Meditation
  • Performers: Valeria Morgovskaya (Piano); Alwyn Wright (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1892

>Kreisler, Fritz : Jota, for violin & piano (arrangment from de Falla's "Canciones Populares Española")
  • Performers: Valeria Morgovskaya (Piano); Alwyn Wright (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic