1 800 222 6872

Adagios & Fugues

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Prelude and fugue (after J. S. Bach) for violin, viola & bass in F major, (K. 404a/3)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Prelude and fugue (after J. S. Bach) for violin, viola & bass in D minor, (K. 404a/1)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio and Rondo for Glass Harmonica, Flute, Oboe, Viola and Cello in C minor, K 617
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lässt walten (II), chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 3), BWV 6
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Duet for 2 clarinets in C major, H. 636, Wq. 142
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus, meine Zuversicht, chorale prelude for organ (Anna Magdalena Clavier-Büchlein no 1/8), BWV 72
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for 2 Basset Horns and Bassoon in F major, K 410 (484d)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Prelude and fugue (after J. S. Bach) for violin, viola & bass in D minor, (K. 404a/4)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Prelude and fugue (after W. F. Bach) for violin, viola & bass in F minor, (K. 404a/6)
Performers Ensemble Composers

Notes & Reviews:

This ensemble has existed for over 25 years, and still new repertoire for three basset horns is available, making for ever-exciting listening!

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Hochschule für Musik, Karlsruhe, Germany (03/2009).

Includes work(s) by Johann Sebastian Bach (Composer).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Prelude and fugue (after J. S. Bach) for violin, viola & bass in F major, (K. 404a/3)
  • Performer: Sabine Meyer (Clarinet)
  • Ensemble: Trio Di Clarone
  • Running Time: 4 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816
  • Performer: Sabine Meyer (Clarinet)
  • Ensemble: Trio Di Clarone
  • Notes: Composition written: 1722.
  • Running Time: 11 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Prelude and fugue (after J. S. Bach) for violin, viola & bass in D minor, (K. 404a/1)
  • Performer: Sabine Meyer (Clarinet)
  • Ensemble: Trio Di Clarone
  • Running Time: 6 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio and Rondo for Glass Harmonica, Flute, Oboe, Viola and Cello in C minor, K 617
  • Performer: Sabine Meyer (Clarinet)
  • Ensemble: Trio Di Clarone
  • Running Time: 3 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1791

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lässt walten (II), chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 3), BWV 6
  • Performer: Sabine Meyer (Clarinet)
  • Ensemble: Trio Di Clarone
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Duet for 2 clarinets in C major, H. 636, Wq. 142
  • Performers: Sabine Meyer (Clarinet); Wolfgang Meyer (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1789

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus, meine Zuversicht, chorale prelude for organ (Anna Magdalena Clavier-Büchlein no 1/8), BWV 72
  • Performer: Sabine Meyer (Clarinet)
  • Ensemble: Trio Di Clarone
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for 2 Basset Horns and Bassoon in F major, K 410 (484d)
  • Performer: Sabine Meyer (Clarinet)
  • Ensemble: Trio Di Clarone
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Prelude and fugue (after J. S. Bach) for violin, viola & bass in D minor, (K. 404a/4)
  • Performer: Sabine Meyer (Clarinet)
  • Ensemble: Trio Di Clarone
  • Running Time: 7 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Prelude and fugue (after W. F. Bach) for violin, viola & bass in F minor, (K. 404a/6)
  • Performer: Sabine Meyer (Clarinet)
  • Ensemble: Trio Di Clarone
  • Running Time: 5 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782