1 800 222 6872

Carl Michael Ziehrer, Vol, 12

Audio Samples

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Es gibt kein zweites Wien!, marsch, Op. 475
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Singen, Lachen, Tanzen, waltz for orchestra, Op. 486
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Leben heiát genieáen!, polka schnell, Op. 325
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Die verliebte Eskadron
>     Süáe Melodie
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Doblinger Elite, polka francaise, Op. 112
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Donauweibchen, polka-mazur, Op. 46
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Eine Nacht bei Schwender, polka schnell, Op. 169
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Der Liebeswalzer
>     Purpurne Gondel
>     Walzerlehre
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Meerleuchten, walzer, Op. 462
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Liebesbrief, polka francaise, Op. 370
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Groástadtisch, polka schnell, Op. 438
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Alt-Wien, walzer, Op. 366
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Immer lustig, polka schnell for orchestra, Op. 324
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Herzens-Barometer, polka-mazur, Op. 421
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Die drei Wunsche
>     So dünn, dünn war die Leopoldin
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : 'S ist mein echt's Wienerblut, march for orchestra, Op. 367
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Tanz-Poesie, polka-mazur, Op. 383
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Die Lustigmacherin, Schnell-Polka, Op 4 (The Dancing Temptress. Quick Polka)
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Ohne Tanz kein Leben!, walzer, Op. 391
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Werner-Marsch, Op. 439

Album Summary

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Es gibt kein zweites Wien!, marsch, Op. 475
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Singen, Lachen, Tanzen, waltz for orchestra, Op. 486
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Leben heiát genieáen!, polka schnell, Op. 325
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Die verliebte Eskadron
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Doblinger Elite, polka francaise, Op. 112
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Donauweibchen, polka-mazur, Op. 46
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Eine Nacht bei Schwender, polka schnell, Op. 169
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Der Liebeswalzer
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Meerleuchten, walzer, Op. 462
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Liebesbrief, polka francaise, Op. 370
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Groástadtisch, polka schnell, Op. 438
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Alt-Wien, walzer, Op. 366
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Immer lustig, polka schnell for orchestra, Op. 324
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Herzens-Barometer, polka-mazur, Op. 421
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Die drei Wunsche
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : 'S ist mein echt's Wienerblut, march for orchestra, Op. 367
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Tanz-Poesie, polka-mazur, Op. 383
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Die Lustigmacherin, Schnell-Polka, Op 4 (The Dancing Temptress. Quick Polka)
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Ohne Tanz kein Leben!, walzer, Op. 391
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Werner-Marsch, Op. 439
Performers Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer

Notes & Reviews:

This disc continues the series on Preiser of C.M. Ziehrer's music. Ziehrer was the last significant representative of Viennese dance music of the classical age and his music was comparable to popular compositions of the Strauss family.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Es gibt kein zweites Wien!, marsch, Op. 475
  • Performers: Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: March

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Singen, Lachen, Tanzen, waltz for orchestra, Op. 486
  • Performers: Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Waltz

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Leben heiát genieáen!, polka schnell, Op. 325
  • Performers: Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 2 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Die verliebte Eskadron :: Süáe Melodie
  • Performers: Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Döblinger Elite, polka française, Op. 112
  • Performers: Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Donauweibchen, polka-mazur, Op. 46
  • Performers: Peter Seiffert (Tenor); Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 4 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Eine Nacht bei Schwender, polka schnell, Op. 169
  • Performers: Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Der Liebeswalzer :: Purpurne Gondel
  • Performers: Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Meerleuchten, walzer, Op. 462
  • Performers: Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 6 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Waltz

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Liebesbrief, polka française, Op. 370
  • Performers: Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor); Renate Holm (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 4 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Der Liebeswalzer :: Walzerlehre
  • Performers: Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Groástädtisch, polka schnell, Op. 438
  • Performers: Peter Seiffert (Tenor); Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Alt-Wien, walzer, Op. 366
  • Performers: Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor); Renate Holm (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 9 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Waltz

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Immer lustig, polka schnell for orchestra, Op. 324
  • Performers: Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Herzens-Barometer, polka-mazur, Op. 421
  • Performers: Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 4 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Die drei Wünsche :: So dünn, dünn war die Leopoldin
  • Performers: Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1901

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : 'S ist mein echt's Wienerblut, march for orchestra, Op. 367
  • Performers: Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: March

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Tanz-Poesie, polka-mazur, Op. 383
  • Performers: Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 4 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Die Lustigmacherin, Schnell-Polka, Op 4 (The Dancing Temptress. Quick Polka)
  • Performers: Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Ohne Tanz kein Leben!, walzer, Op. 391
  • Performers: Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 6 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Waltz

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Werner-Marsch, Op. 439
  • Performers: Renate Holm (Soprano); Gunther Frank (Voice); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Herbert Mogg
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: March