1 800 222 6872

Mozart: Complete Clavier Works, Vol. 11

Audio Samples

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Preludes (4) for piano, K. 284a
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 15 in C major ("Sonata semplice") K. 545
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (6) for Piano in G major on Salieri's "Mio caro Adone", K 180
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 23
>     Sonata finale in F major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15x)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegretto, K 15w
>     Allemande in B flat major
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 33
>     Rondeau in F major, K Anh. 109b (K.15hh)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuets (19) for orchestra, K. 103 (K. 61d)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro, K 15aa
>     Sonata finale (Allegro) in B flat major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15aa)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 28
>     Tempo di Minuetto in E flat major, K. Anh. 109b, (K. 15cc)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 30
>     Minuet in E flat major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15ee)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 16
>     Andante in G minor, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15q)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Cotillon in B flat major, K 15gg
>     Contredanse in B flat major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15gg)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano no 5 in B flat major, K. 10
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro for Piano in G minor, K 312 (590d) [Fragment]
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (6) for Piano in F major on "Salve tu, Domine", K 398 (416e)

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Preludes (4) for piano, K. 284a
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 15 in C major ("Sonata semplice") K. 545
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (6) for Piano in G major on Salieri's "Mio caro Adone", K 180
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 23
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegretto, K 15w
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 33
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuets (19) for orchestra, K. 103 (K. 61d)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro, K 15aa
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 28
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 30
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 16
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Cotillon in B flat major, K 15gg
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano no 5 in B flat major, K. 10
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro for Piano in G minor, K 312 (590d) [Fragment]
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (6) for Piano in F major on "Salve tu, Domine", K 398 (416e)
Performers Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Almost twenty years of musical development lie between the forty-two Piano Pieces KV 15 from Mozart's London Sketchbook and the Variations in F major KV 398. On Vol. 11 of his edition of Mozart's complete piano works on historical instruments, Siegbert Rampe enables us to observe "as-if-we-were-there" his development from a Salzburg child prodigy to a Vienna concert organizer. On this recording Siegbert Rampe demonstrates his whole vast mastery on various historical instruments. This CD features two harpsichords, including an original by Burkat Shudifrom 1771, a fortepiano, and two clavichords.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Preludes (4) for piano, K. 284a
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Näfels, Freulerpalast - Museum des Landes Glarus, Switzerland (06/24/2006-06/25/2006)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 10/1777

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 15 in C major ("Sonata semplice") K. 545
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Näfels, Freulerpalast - Museum des Landes Glarus, Switzerland (06/24/2006-06/25/2006)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (6) for Piano in G major on Salieri's "Mio caro Adone", K 180
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Clavichord)
  • Notes: Näfels, Freulerpalast - Museum des Landes Glarus, Switzerland (06/24/2006-06/25/2006)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 23 :: Sonata finale in F major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15x)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegretto, K 15w :: Allemande in B flat major
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1764

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 33 :: Rondeau in F major, K Anh. 109b (K.15hh)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 17th Century

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuets (19) for orchestra, K. 103 (K. 61d)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1769

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro, K 15aa :: Sonata finale (Allegro) in B flat major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15aa)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1764

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 28 :: Tempo di Minuetto in E flat major, K. Anh. 109b, (K. 15cc)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 30 :: Minuet in E flat major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15ee)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Clavichord)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1765

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 16 :: Andante in G minor, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15q)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1764

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Cotillon in B flat major, K 15gg :: Contredanse in B flat major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15gg)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1765

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano no 5 in B flat major, K. 10
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1764

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro for Piano in G minor, K 312 (590d) [Fragment]
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1790

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (6) for Piano in F major on "Salve tu, Domine", K 398 (416e)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783