1 800 222 6872

Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach: Flute Sonatas

Album Summary

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for flute & keyboard in E major, H. 506, Wq. 84
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Trio sonata for flute, violin & continuo in C major, H. 573, Wq. 149
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for flute in A minor, H. 562, Wq. 132
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for flute & keyboard in D major, H. 505, Wq. 83
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for flute & harpsichord in G major, H. 509, Wq. 86
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in E flat major, BWV 1031
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for violin & keyboard in G minor, H. 542.5 (also attributed to J.S. Bach as BWV 1020)
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Trio sonata for flute, violin & continuo in D minor, H. 569, Wq. 145
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for flute & harpsichord in G major, H. 508, Wq. 85
Performers Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Antico Convento San Francesco, Arrone, Italy.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for flute & keyboard in E major, H. 506, Wq. 84
  • Performers: Claudio Brizi (Claviorgan); Wolfgang Schulz (Flute)
  • Notes: Antico Convento San Francesco, Arrone, Italy (10/01/2007-10/07/2007)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: after 1748

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Trio sonata for flute, violin & continuo in C major, H. 573, Wq. 149
  • Performers: Claudio Brizi (Claviorgan); Wolfgang Schulz (Flute)
  • Notes: Antico Convento San Francesco, Arrone, Italy (10/01/2007-10/07/2007)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1745

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for flute in A minor, H. 562, Wq. 132
  • Performer: Wolfgang Schulz (Flute)
  • Notes: Antico Convento San Francesco, Arrone, Italy (10/01/2007-10/07/2007)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1747

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for flute & keyboard in D major, H. 505, Wq. 83
  • Performers: Claudio Brizi (Claviorgan); Wolfgang Schulz (Flute)
  • Notes: Antico Convento San Francesco, Arrone, Italy (10/01/2007-10/07/2007)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: after 1746

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for flute & harpsichord in G major, H. 509, Wq. 86
  • Performers: Claudio Brizi (Claviorgan); Wolfgang Schulz (Flute)
  • Notes: Antico Convento San Francesco, Arrone, Italy (2007-04-24_2007-04-27&2007-)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1755

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in E flat major, BWV 1031
  • Performers: Claudio Brizi (Claviorgan); Wolfgang Schulz (Flute)
  • Notes: Antico Convento San Francesco, Arrone, Italy (2007-04-24_2007-04-27&2007-)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1734

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for violin & keyboard in G minor, H. 542.5 (also attributed to J.S. Bach as BWV 1020)
  • Performers: Claudio Brizi (Claviorgan); Wolfgang Schulz (Flute)
  • Notes: Antico Convento San Francesco, Arrone, Italy (2007-04-24_2007-04-27&2007-)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1735

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Trio sonata for flute, violin & continuo in D minor, H. 569, Wq. 145
  • Performers: Claudio Brizi (Claviorgan); Wolfgang Schulz (Flute)
  • Notes: Antico Convento San Francesco, Arrone, Italy (10/01/2007-10/07/2007)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1731

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for flute & harpsichord in G major, H. 508, Wq. 85
  • Performers: Claudio Brizi (Claviorgan); Wolfgang Schulz (Flute)
  • Notes: Antico Convento San Francesco, Arrone, Italy (2007-04-24_2007-04-27&2007-)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1754