1 800 222 6872

Schubert: The Symphonies

Album Summary

>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 1 in D major, D 82
>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 2 in B flat major, D 125
>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 3 in D major, D 200
>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 4 in C minor, D 417 "Tragic"
>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 5 in B flat major, D 485
>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 6 in C major, D 589 "Little C Major"
>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 8 in B minor, D 759 "Unfinished"
>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 9 in C major, D 944 "Great"
Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 1 in D major, D 82
  • Conductor: Herbert Blomstedt
  • Notes: Composition written: 10/1813.
  • Running Time: 31 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 10/1813

>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 2 in B flat major, D 125
  • Conductor: Herbert Blomstedt
  • Notes: Composition written: 1814-15.
  • Running Time: 28 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1814-1815

>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 3 in D major, D 200
  • Conductor: Herbert Blomstedt
  • Running Time: 22 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1815

>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 4 in C minor, D 417 "Tragic"
  • Conductor: Herbert Blomstedt
  • Notes: Composition written: 1816.
  • Running Time: 29 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1816

>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 5 in B flat major, D 485
  • Conductor: Herbert Blomstedt
  • Running Time: 28 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1816

>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 6 in C major, D 589 "Little C Major"
  • Conductor: Herbert Blomstedt
  • Notes: Composition written: 1817-18.
  • Running Time: 30 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1817-1818

>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 8 in B minor, D 759 "Unfinished"
  • Conductor: Herbert Blomstedt
  • Running Time: 24 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1822

>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 9 in C major, D 944 "Great"
  • Conductor: Herbert Blomstedt
  • Running Time: 53 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1825-1828