1 800 222 6872

Reflection

Audio Samples

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Ave verum corpus
>Sheppard, John : In pace in idipsum for 4 voices
>Attwood, Thomas : Come, Holy Ghost, hymn
>Tallis, Thomas : In manus tuas
>Elgar, Edward : Ave verum corpus, Op. 2 no 1
>Hilton, John (I) : Lord for thy tender mercies sake
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>     Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring
>Parsons, Robert : Ave Maria
>Goss, John : O Saviour of the World
>Dering, Richard : Jesus decus angelicum, motet for chorus
>Purcell, Henry : Thou knowest, Lord, Z. 58c
>Tallis, Thomas : If ye love me
>Goss, John : O Taste and See
>Byrd, William : Ave verum corpus
>     "O Lord, God of Israel"), motet for 4 voices (SATB)
>Franck, César : Panis angelicus
>Dering, Richard : Cantica sacra (21), Volume 1
>Tye, Christopher : Give alms of thy goods
>Campion, Thomas : Never weather-beaten saile more willing bent to shore
>Byrd, William : Momento, homo (O Lord, give ear), for 6 voices

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Ave verum corpus
>Sheppard, John : In pace in idipsum for 4 voices
>Attwood, Thomas : Come, Holy Ghost, hymn
>Tallis, Thomas : In manus tuas
>Elgar, Edward : Ave verum corpus, Op. 2 no 1
>Hilton, John (I) : Lord for thy tender mercies sake
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>Parsons, Robert : Ave Maria
>Goss, John : O Saviour of the World
>Dering, Richard : Jesus decus angelicum, motet for chorus
>Purcell, Henry : Thou knowest, Lord, Z. 58c
>Tallis, Thomas : If ye love me
>Goss, John : O Taste and See
>Byrd, William : Ave verum corpus
>Franck, César : Panis angelicus
>Dering, Richard : Cantica sacra (21), Volume 1
>Tye, Christopher : Give alms of thy goods
>Campion, Thomas : Never weather-beaten saile more willing bent to shore
>Byrd, William : Momento, homo (O Lord, give ear), for 6 voices
Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Celebrate 500 years of music-making in the English Parish Church with the UK’s finest mixed choir, directed by Timothy Brown.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Ave verum corpus
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1791

>Sheppard, John : In pace in idipsum for 4 voices
  • Running Time: 4 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Attwood, Thomas : Come, Holy Ghost, hymn
  • Running Time: 4 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral

>Tallis, Thomas : In manus tuas
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1575

>Elgar, Edward : Ave verum corpus, Op. 2 no 1
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1887

>Hilton, John (I) : Lord for thy tender mercies sake
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with Richard Farrant (circa 1525-1530 - 1580).
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147 :: Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring
  • Running Time: 5 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 07/02/1723

>Parsons, Robert : Ave Maria
  • Running Time: 5 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: circa 1570

>Goss, John : O Saviour of the World
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Dering, Richard : Jesus decus angelicum, motet for chorus
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Purcell, Henry : Thou knowest, Lord, Z. 58c
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1695

>Tallis, Thomas : If ye love me
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1565

>Goss, John : O Taste and See
  • Running Time: 4 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Byrd, William : Ave verum corpus :: "O Lord, God of Israel"), motet for 4 voices (SATB)
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1605

>César Franck (1822 - 1890) : Panis angelicus
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1872

>Dering, Richard : Cantica sacra (21), Volume 1
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Tye, Christopher : Give alms of thy goods
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Campion, Thomas : Never weather-beaten saile more willing bent to shore
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1613

>Byrd, William : Momento, homo (O Lord, give ear), for 6 voices
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1575