1 800 222 6872

Scarlatti: Sonatas for Harpsichord / Virginia Black

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 113/L 345
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in E major, K. 380 (L. 23) "Cortège"
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 381/L 225
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 213/L 108
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 119/L 415
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 120/L 215
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 501/L 137
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 502/L 3
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 466/L 118
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 146/L 349
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F sharp major, K 318/L 31
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F sharp major, K 319/L 35
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 24/L 495
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 113/L 345
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in E major, K. 380 (L. 23) "Cortège"
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 381/L 225
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 213/L 108
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 119/L 415
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 120/L 215
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 501/L 137
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 502/L 3
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 466/L 118
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 146/L 349
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F sharp major, K 318/L 31
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F sharp major, K 319/L 35
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 24/L 495
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739