- Roberto Fabbriciani (Flute)
- Carlos Taroncher (Clarinet)
- Stefano Scodanibbio (Double Bass)
- Arcángel (Voice)
Notes & Reviews:
It is no simple matter reconciling the teachings of Luigi Nono, yet in 2008's De Oscura Llama ("Of a Dark Flame"), this is what Mauricio Sotelo so successfully achieves. The ability to bring together unrelated elements into a whole has been characteristic of Sotelo's compositional activity for some time, and here his talent shines via the layering of a flamenco cantaor voice between separate instrumental lines.Notes & Reviews:
Recording information: Madrid (Ciudad Escolar San Fernando) / Estudios Cezanne (12/2008/01/2009).
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsSotelo, Mauricio : De Oscura Llama, for flamenco vocals & ensemble
- Performers: Stefano Scodanibbio (Double Bass); Arcángel (Voice); Roberto Fabbriciani (Flute); Carlos Taroncher (Clarinet)
- Conductor: Mauricio Sotelo
- Ensemble: Ensemble Residencias
- Running Time: 47 min. 52 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary
- Written: 2008