1 800 222 6872

Mysteria: Gregorian Chants

Audio Samples

>Chant, Gregorian : Immutemur, antiphon
>Chant, Gregorian : Kyrie XVII
>Chant, Gregorian : Laetatus sum, gradual in mode 7 (Liber Usualis no 560, GR 139)
>Chant, Gregorian : Hosanna filio David, antiphon in mode 7 (GR 137)
>Chant, Gregorian : Dominus Iesus, antiphon in Mode 2
>Chant, Gregorian : Tenebrae factae sunt, responsory
>Chant, Gregorian : Pange lingua, hymn
>Chant, Gregorian : Reproaches and Trisagion
>Chant, Gregorian : Tenebrae of Good Friday--Lauds
>     Christus factus est, responsory (mode 5)
>Chant, Gregorian : Vexilla regis prodeunt, hymn in mode 1 (Liber Usualis no 575)
>Chant, Gregorian : Gloria in excelsis
>Chant, Gregorian : Pascha Nostrum, alleluia in mode 7 (Mass for Easter Sunday) (GR 197)
>Chant, Gregorian : Victimae paschali laudes, sequence in mode 1 for Easter (1. T/GR 198, Liber Usualis no 780)
>Chant, Gregorian : Iubilate Deo universa, offertory
>Chant, Gregorian : Agnus Dei XVII
>Chant, Gregorian : Alma redemptoris mater, antiphon
>Chant, Gregorian : Ave Regina caelorum, antiphon in Mode 6
>Chant, Gregorian : Regina caeli, antiphon in mode 6
>Chant, Gregorian : Salve Regina, antiphon in mode 1

Album Summary

>Chant, Gregorian : Immutemur, antiphon
>Chant, Gregorian : Kyrie XVII
>Chant, Gregorian : Laetatus sum, gradual in mode 7 (Liber Usualis no 560, GR 139)
>Chant, Gregorian : Hosanna filio David, antiphon in mode 7 (GR 137)
>Chant, Gregorian : Dominus Iesus, antiphon in Mode 2
>Chant, Gregorian : Tenebrae factae sunt, responsory
>Chant, Gregorian : Pange lingua, hymn
>Chant, Gregorian : Reproaches and Trisagion
>Chant, Gregorian : Tenebrae of Good Friday--Lauds
>Chant, Gregorian : Vexilla regis prodeunt, hymn in mode 1 (Liber Usualis no 575)
>Chant, Gregorian : Gloria in excelsis
>Chant, Gregorian : Pascha Nostrum, alleluia in mode 7 (Mass for Easter Sunday) (GR 197)
>Chant, Gregorian : Victimae paschali laudes, sequence in mode 1 for Easter (1. T/GR 198, Liber Usualis no 780)
>Chant, Gregorian : Iubilate Deo universa, offertory
>Chant, Gregorian : Agnus Dei XVII
>Chant, Gregorian : Alma redemptoris mater, antiphon
>Chant, Gregorian : Ave Regina caelorum, antiphon in Mode 6
>Chant, Gregorian : Regina caeli, antiphon in mode 6
>Chant, Gregorian : Salve Regina, antiphon in mode 1
Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: St. Bernhard Church, Kirchwelver, Germany (09/1993).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Chant, Gregorian : Immutemur, antiphon
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Kyrie XVII
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Laetatus sum, gradual in mode 7 (Liber Usualis no 560, GR 139)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Hosanna filio David, antiphon in mode 7 (GR 137)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Dominus Iesus, antiphon in Mode 2
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Tenebrae factae sunt, responsory
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Chant, Gregorian : Pange lingua, hymn
  • Running Time: 8 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Chant, Gregorian : Reproaches and Trisagion
  • Running Time: 7 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Tenebrae of Good Friday--Lauds :: Christus factus est, responsory (mode 5)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Chant, Gregorian : Vexilla regis prodeunt, hymn in mode 1 (Liber Usualis no 575)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Chant, Gregorian : Gloria in excelsis
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Pascha Nostrum, alleluia in mode 7 (Mass for Easter Sunday) (GR 197)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Chant, Gregorian : Victimae paschali laudes, sequence in mode 1 for Easter (1. T/GR 198, Liber Usualis no 780)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Chant, Gregorian : Iubilate Deo universa, offertory
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Agnus Dei XVII
  • Running Time: 1 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Alma redemptoris mater, antiphon
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Ave Regina caelorum, antiphon in Mode 6
  • Running Time: 1 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Chant, Gregorian : Regina caeli, antiphon in mode 6
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Salve Regina, antiphon in mode 1
  • Notes: Composition written: By 1135.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 1135